Here's a list of Heroes with High Evasion or Dodge rates, available from the game Marvel: Avengers Alliance, Playdom's online browser based social game. Refer here to learn the best, top or most used Heroes around the game. The list below is based on gathered observations and suggestions from players.
◄Back to Marvel: Avengers Alliance FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Heroes with high dodge rates usually have a high evasion stat or an ability that would
increase their dodge chance or evasion stat.To further increase your Heroes' dodge chances, increase their evasion stat.
Spider-Man (90 CP)
Spider-Man's "Spider-Sense" (2 turns) is the reason why Spider-Man is
one of the favored dodgers around. Paired with his "Great Responsibility" passive ability, he can protect your team with his dodge and counter attacks!
Daredevil (48 CP)
Daredevil's "Radar Sense" (3 turns) gives a huge boost on Daredevil's
accuracy and evasion stat. It can also counter single-target attacks and grants a free turn after using.
- Heroes that uses their own abilities or buffs to deal high dodge chance.
- Heroes that usually wait for turns to utilize their evasion.
Black Panther (90 CP) NEW!
- Wakandan Arts - Eye of the Panther (2 turns)
- Grants Black Panther the Eye of the Panther; Increases Evasion
Cyclops (15 CP)
- Evasive Maneuvers - Agile (4 turns)
- Grants Agile to all allies; Evasion increased by 25%
Invisible Woman (15 CP)
- Invisibility - Invisible (2 turns)
- High chance to dodge single-target attacks; Increases Accuracy; Goes
away after one attack
Iron Fist (15CP)
- Heart of Shou-Lao - Heart of Shou-Lao (100 turns)
- Grants a boost to all stats; This effect can be applied multiple times
Kitty Pryde (33 CP)
- Phased Attack - Phased (3 turns)
- Automatically dodges all attacks; Increased damage on next attack;
- Removed after attacking
Nightcrawler (48 CP)
- Shadow Guard - Shadow Guard (2 turns)
- Avoid up to two attacks
Storm (48 CP)
- Protective Shroud - Protective Shroud (3 turns)
- Chance to dodge single-target attacks; Prevents the effects of weather
attacks such as Blizzard.
- Heroes with decent evasion rates that needs some Iso-8 items to get very high evade rates.
- Black Cat
- Black Widow
Related Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips & Guides:
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: Best, Top and Most Used Heroes Per Class
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: Heroes with High Critical Rates
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: Recommended Heroes to Get
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: How to Get More Command Points
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: PVP Guide
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: Suggested ISO-8 Stats for Heroes