and stacks that would enable you to do a T-Spin. The T-Spin is a combo in Tetris Battle that specializes in “spinning” the T shaped Tetromino and stacking them into your T-spin slots!
- The Tricky T-Spins -
Normally, you can do single T-spins by creating a T-spin slots anywhere in the game
interface. This is what you can find in the T-spin tutorial at the Tetris Battle (actual game) Tips and Tricks section tab.
In this guide, we will show you some techniques and tricks on how to create multiple
T-spin slots that will enable you to do consecutive T-spins! This will give your opponent an early KO or multiple KO!
- Types of T-Spins -
1) Normal T-Spins
- Check the Tutorial in the Tetris Battle (actual game) Tips and Tricks Section Tab.
2) Double T-Spins
- Check the Video and Tutorial Here: How to Perform a Double T-Spin
- Check the Video and Tutorial Here: How to Perform a Triple T-Spin
Always remember, practice will always be you first step to success! Use the Tuning section
of the game to freely practice without consuming any energy.
Recommended Tuning Upgrades for T-Spinners
- Soft Drop Speed: For speed!
- Next Piece Queue: For strategic use.