◄Back to MapleStory Adventures FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here's a simple guide for MapleStory Adventures Magician job class. Learn the pros
and cons to find if it will fit your gaming style! The magicians are masters of the mystic arts use spells to attack from a distance.
Refer to the screenshot above, magician job class: 3rd character from the left.
- Shields - Can only equip shields at Lvl 66 and Lvl 156.
since they are ranged.
MapleStory Adventures has a friendly skill set and requirements. As long that you have
the required number of skill permits and coins, you can maximize all skills! Here are some tips.
- Skill groups: 1 vs 1 skills (hits 1 enemy) and Area of Effect skills (hits multiple enemies).
- Choose and concentrate on one skill for 1 on 1 and one for area of effect.
- Higher leveled skills have better damage percentage output.
- When you have unlocked a new skill, try to learn and maximize it according to your level.
Most of the time, a new level 1 or 2 skill will have better damage percentage output than a maximized lower leveled skill under similar skill group.
MapleStory Adventures Ultimate Leveling Guide
MapleStory Adventures: Warrior Job Class Character Build
MapleStory Adventures: Thief Job Class Character Build
MapleStory Adventures: Bowman Job Class Character Build
MapleStory Adventures Fashion Items List
MapleStory Adventures Tips and Tricks