◄Back to MapleStory Adventures FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here's a simple guide for MapleStory Adventures Warrior job class. Learn the pros
and cons to find if it will fit your gaming style! The warriors are fierce fighters who wear heavy armor and prefer to attack at close range.
Refer to the screenshot above, warrior job class: 1st character in the left.
- High Dodge Chance - can equip shield early on. Compensates warrior's attack range.
- Melee (Close Attack Range) - get's hit more often = lower energy = lower EXP gain.
chances. Add Lucky Chance to further increase your EXP gain (optional).
MapleStory Adventures has a friendly skill set and requirements. As long that you have
the required number of skill permits and coins, you can maximize all skills! Here are some tips.
- Skill groups: 1 vs 1 skills (hits 1 enemy) and Area of Effect skills (hits multiple enemies).
- Choose and concentrate on one skill for 1 on 1 and one for area of effect.
- Higher leveled skills have better damage percentage output.
- When you have unlocked a new skill, try to learn and maximize it according to your level.
Most of the time, a new level 1 or 2 skill will have better damage percentage output than a maximized lower leveled skill under similar skill group.
MapleStory Adventures Ultimate Leveling Guide
MapleStory Adventures: Magician Job Class Character Build
MapleStory Adventures: Thief Job Class Character Build
MapleStory Adventures: Bowman Job Class Character Build
MapleStory Adventures Fashion Items List
MapleStory Adventures Tips and Tricks