◄Back to Storage Wars: The Game FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Power-ups can help you win at the auction! Before entering auctions, you can purchase up
to 2 Power-ups to help you find treasures, dollar signs, and win more auctions. More power-ups will be unlocked as your progress though the game.
- Normally you can buy them with Game Cash.
- For Cash-users, you can use your Storage Wars Tokens to buy more!
- You can see your active power-ups between the game timer and your truck space.
- Refer below pic. Some power-ups will disappear after using them.
- Review: This item is pretty useful for uncovering hidden treasures behind objects. Just click
on the objects to turn them transparent. Also helpful for revealing dollar signs hidden on objects!
- Tip: Wanted treasures can't be x-rayed!
place an icon similar to the above pic on your game screen. This is a great item if you want to easily find
- Tip: The Magnet can now reveal hidden treasures behind objects!
Knock Out and Another Swing
- Review: This is a great item if used wisely! Use this item if a unit has a treasure or the
whole unit has a big cash output! Go on to the bidding until one of your contenders prefers to pass. Next, knock out the player who made a bid to win the auction instantly! This method will net you thousands of dollars!
- Tip: It can only be used once!
Rental Truck and Big Rental Truck
- Review: You don't really need this if you are a smart bidder or if you have a good number of
Storage Wars: The Game friends.
- Tip: Add friends! you can hire your friend's truck space to win more units.
- Game description: Much more powerful light.
- Review: Much more powerful light? That's it? Well it's not really useful...
Broken Timer NEW!
- Game description: The auctioneer's watch is broken, Take all the time you want.
- Review: Useful for beginners and for later game auctions.
- Game description: Bid whatever amount you want with this power-up!
- Review: You can bid your own amount using your keyboard keys! This is actually useful
specially for getting units with treasures in it! Get them cheap by just editing the recommended bid and adding $1 based from the highest bidder!
Storage Wars: The Game Tips, Tricks and Info