Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
- is a free to play mobile MMO game inspired by world's history, developed and presented by Lilith Games. Experience the world's first true real-time strategy (RTS) gameplay in this epic strategy game featuring unrivaled degrees of freedom.
- Gameplay is so dynamic that you can do whatever suits your battle style!
- The time has come! Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade is available globally on both iOS and Android. Download now and start building your great kingdom, lead your armies, and conquer the world!
The Aim of the Game- Choose from one of the historical civilizations and guide your civilization from a small clan into a great kingdom.
- Summon historical figures who will serve as your kingdom's battle commanders, level them up by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
- All great civilizations begin with a few wise decisions ~ build a city, store resources, train an army, and research technologies. The fate of the people is now in your hands!
Explore and Gather Resources- Discover the enormous world of Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade by dispatching scouts to explore all mysterious lands. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages to get all of their treasures within.
Alliances and Conquering Kingdoms- Join an alliance asap to help one another using all features available. Fight alongside them to take control of this vast kingdom.
- Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
- Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in this MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
How To Play Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade on Bluestacks
What is Bluestacks?- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks- Join over 300+ million people playing their favorite mobile games on their PCs and Macs on the world’s most popular Android Gaming Platform – Bluestacks.
- Download and Install this android gaming platform on your PC first:
Step 2: Download Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade on PC
- Click the "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" option, then click "Open BlueStacks" in the browser popup to directly install the game to your Bluestacks ~ easy!
(*NOTE: Select "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" to avoid re-downloading Bluestacks.)
Step 3: Key Mapping (Bluestacks Hot Keys)
Set Up Your Custom Key Map
- Use the "Eye" icon next to it to adjust the visibility of your keys.
- Some games will come with a default key map, but you can customize them anytime by selecting the "Advanced Settings" option.
Step 4: Link or Transfer Your Game!- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play your game on multiple devices like Bluestacks.
- Go to the in-game Settings and Connect or Link your Game to any social media or game account (locate this option if available).
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips:
Gameplay is Slow or Laggy?- Go to Settings and try to reduce the Resolution to 1280x720 and DPI to 240.
- Also try to switch between OpenGL or DirectX (Engine > Graphics Modes).
- Check or Uncheck "Use advanced graphics engine mode", or leave it unchecked by default.
- You can also try to increase the number of CPU cores and Memory (MB) for smoother gameplay.
- Open the game and check the Graphics Setting in-game for more options.
- Worst case scenario is that your PC or Laptop's hardware specs can't run Bluestacks properly.
Example PC Specs: Quick Recommendations- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (x64) or higher (would recommend Windows 10 64-Bit). This will remove the RAM cap and enable you to use over 3.5GB of RAM.
- Get a x64-based Processor, and a Motherboard that can support that Processor (best if you can verify that they have virtualization support too, most new computer parts these days have this technology though).
- Note: Virtualization Technology Support will dramatically increase speed, but if you are using hypervisors like VirtualBox or VMWare, they might cause speed problems, so it is recommended to turn them off.
- 8GB RAM
- Disk Space must not be full, free up at least 20% or 1/3 of total space. Bluestacks recommends at least 40GB of free space.
If You Need Help For Other Things
- Check the "Help Center" under the "Settings Menu" to browse their help section.
- You can also check their support page for more information: Bluestacks Support Page
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Play on PC or Laptop with Bluestacks guide for the free to play mobile MMO game - Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade. Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^