Guardian Hunter is an authentic action RPG game presented by NHN Entertainment Corp. Hunt monsters, train your own guardian stronger alongside a variety of other guardians, and enjoy a variety of in-game contents.
- Guardian Hunter - Super Brawl RPG General In-Depth Guides -
Sorry Gamers, there are no available in-depth guides for this game at the moment.
- Official Guardian Hunter FAQs -
How to Play the Game?
- You assign 2 guardian helpers to your right and left side.
- At the main screen of the game, click the "STAGE" button to select a stage.
- If you clear a stage, you can then select Hard/Elite difficulties which are the next stages.
- You must clear the difficulty levels in Normal > Hard > Elite order, and there are recommended levels for each difficulty level.
- There are Quests in each stage, and you will receive rewards if you clear all of the missions in a stage.
What is Stamina?
- Stamina is needed to enter stages, and when all your stamina is consumed, you cannot enter stages.
- Each warrior, archer, and sorceress uses stamina of sword, arrow, and wand.
- If you have less than 5 Stamina left, they get recharged by 1 every 20 minutes, or can be purchased with crystals in the Treasure Store.
What Are Completed and Ongoing Quests?
- If you click the in-game button on the right with an exclamation mark on it, you can view which Quests you have completed and which are still ongoing.
- For Continuation Quest, you can view your progress for each stage of them, and those that you have completed will be displayed as COMPLETE.
- Hunter Upgrading and FAQs -
How to Change Hunter?
- At the main screen of the game, you can select a hunter to change it.
- If you click Menu > Hunter at the top right, you can change your hunter for a warrior, archer, or sorceress.
How to Use Skills?
- If you face a monster and select the skill you with to use, it will be activated.
- There is cooldown time for every skill. Even in Auto Mode, you must manually use skills.
- You can achieve powerful combo skills by using more than 2 movement/skills at once.
How to Make My Hunter Stronger?
- You can strengthen your hunter by upgrading it's weapon, armor, and skill, or by training them to increase their Attack, Defense, and Critical Hit.
- By equipping accessories, you can increase a hunter's Speed, SP, and Evasion for a certain amount.
- You can use Enhance Stones to upgrade your weapons and armor.
- Enhance Stones can be obtained randomly through the Reward Box when you clear a stage while hunting, and accessories cannot be upgraded.
What is Training?
- This is divided into skill strengthening and character training.
- Skill strengthening is an active skill which you use during the game, and character training is a passive skills which is always active.
- Training can be strengthened with gold, and different skills can be strengthened as you level up.
- Guardian FAQs -
How To Obtain Guardians?
- Guardians can be obtained by hunting in stages, dungeon and even through the Lucky Box.
- You may check your guardian's info in the Guardian Menu.
- Guardian List: Shows you all of the guardians you currently have.
- Evolve: You can use this to evolve your guardians and make them even stronger.
- Sell: You can sell some of your current guardians.
- Book: You can view all of the guardians you've collected to date.
- Click a Guardian in the Book screen to view it's ability, skill and materials needed to evolve it.
How To Level Up Guardians?
- If you train or fuse two guardians, you receive Exp, and once you attain a certain amount of Exp, your Guardian will level up.
- If you select a base guardian in the Guardian > List menu and push the Train button, you may choose up to 4 guardians to use as materials for training your guardian.
- Using the same type of guardian as your base one gives you bonus attack + HP and reduced skill cooldown time.
- You may level up easily by gaining much more Exp, if you use a Zombie Guardian as material.
How To Evolve Guardians?
- You may select a guardian to evolve in the in-game Guardian > Evolve menu, and you can obtain materials needed for evolving guardians in the daily dungeons.
How Do I Obtain and Equip Runes?
- If you slay the boss in a Boss Raid, you can obtain Runes.
- They can be equipped in Guardian > Guardian List > Rune.
- In-Game Features and FAQs -
What is Mercenary (Helper)?
- When hunting monster through dungeons and stages, you can select a friend's guardian (mercenary) from your friend list to help you hunt monsters more easily.
- You take up to 2 Guardians into a dungeon where the goal is to get as many points as possible within the given time.
- You are given 30 seconds for each round, but the time increases with each monster killed.
- You may purchase special items for the Infinite Dungeon by using gold in order to get a higher score.
- However, when your playing time or the hunter's HP run out, the dungeon will end.
- Rankings are reset every Friday at 15:00 (Korean Time).
- Ranking rewards are issued to Mailbox every Friday at 15:00 based on player rankings.
- Participation rewards are immediately issued on the number of games joined.
What is Arena?
- Arena is an area where you may have PvP battle with parties that other users within the game have set.
- The maximum cost required in order to assign your guardian varies depending on the hunter's level.
What is Boss Raid?
- You may have up to 8 of your guardians (4 main and 4 sub) to participate in Boss Raid.
- Guardians assigned to the Boss Raid may be changed, and can be made up to 5 decks.
- Boss Raid appear at random times, and you may invite your friend to join you if you open a Boss Raid.
- The player who opened the Boss Raid and all who participate use up Stamina to join.
- If you defeat the boss, the person who opened the raid receives Runes, crystals, and other rewards.
- Runes are used to upgrade guardians and you can purchase Zombies Lucky Box Ticket and evolve materials with raid points in the point shop.
What is a Zombie Lucky Box Ticket?
- Zombie Guardians are used specifically when training/fusing guardians and give you far more Exp that regular guardians.
- This ticket allows you to obtain a random Zombie Guardian.
More Info on Guardian Lucky Box Function?
- This is a system where you use crystals and medals to draw guardians of various levels.
- Premium Guardian Summon Box
- You may use crystals to randomly draw a level 3 to 6 guardian.
- Advanced Guardian Summon Box
- You may use medals to randomly draw a level 3 to 5 guardian.
- Intermediate Guardian Summon Box
- You may use medals to randomly draw a level 2 to 4 guardian.
- Novice Guardian Summon Box
- You may randomly draw a level 1 to 3 guardian.
More Info on Item Lucky Box Function?
- You can use crystals and medals to randomly draw items suitable for your hunter's class and level.
- Premium Weapon Lucky Box
- You can use crystals and randomly draw a level-appropriate magic, rare, unique or legendary weapon.
- Premium Armor Lucky Box
- You can use crystals and randomly draw a level-appropriate magic, rare, unique or legendary armor.
- Premium Accessory Lucky Box
- You can use crystals and randomly draw a level-appropriate magic, rare, unique or legendary accessories.
- Item Lucky Box: You can randomly draw items that suit your hunter's class and level.
- It is possible to draw normal-rare level equipment, skin or potions.
What are Guardian Roots?
- There are 5 Roots in Guardian Roots: Flame, Freezing, Nature, Light and Darkness.
- These Roots work together in different ways, so keep this in mind when using your guardian in battle to get better results.
I Don't Have Enough Inventory Space?
- For your inventory and guardian storage, you are given 15 and 20 slots respectively.
- If you use a crystal, you may add an additional 5 slots.
- In addition, you may sell unused items or guardians (can also be used as training materials) in the store in order to free up slots.
- Social Features and FAQs -
How Many Friends Can I Invite?
-You may have up to 10 friends at first, but you may have more depending in your level.
How Do I Send Message to a Friend?
- You may send messages by selecting a registered friend in Mailbox > Write > Friend within the game.
How to Talk to Other Users in the Game?
- If you click the switch bubble icon on the left within the game, you can use the chatting function.
*Credits and Thanks to Toast.com (http://www.toast.com/faqDetail.nhn?gameId=GuardianHunter) for the Official FAQs! ^^
Hello Fellow Gamer! ^^
If you have discovered an awesome tip, trick, or strategy, feel free to share them here too by using the comment section below this guide, thanks for helping other players!
Same if you need help or have questions about the game.
Come back here for more tips, tricks and guide updates for your favorite online or offline Games! Good luck and don't forget to share your favorite game guides to your friends!