Clash of Warriors - Ninja Pirate is a thrilling RPG multiplayer online game presented by pi chenguo, available on Android - Google Play. Build a company of heroes to protect your people from an old enemy, and to prove your worth in the arena!
The "RED DOT or CIRCLE"
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress, or to claim a reward. Note that some new quests won't unlock until you claim the reward first.
- Follow and complete them while doing Battle campaigns to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can't advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- Complete to get various rewards. Note that some quests will not appear until you visit the Quest screen.
Daily Activity (Select the Girl at the lower right twice!)
- A must to do tasks to level up your Team Lvl.
- Complete what you can to get various rewards, including activity bonuses.
- Free Lollipop: Check the given time and claim your Free Stamina during that time. Note: Missed rewards can't be reclaimed!
- Hand of Midas: Unlocked at Team Level 13. Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP. If you're lucky, you can get criticals that will multiply the value of the Gold received.
- Gear Up (Enhance): Unlocks at Team Level 10. Do this to get the Team Lvl EXP (optional), and don't focus on it much, especially early game, use your Gold on upgrading your hero skills first.
- Backpack: Consumables/Chests
- Go and sell your Coin Bags to get Gold, but never sell EXP potions and other useful items"). Open Chests to get more free items ("requires certain types of keys, get free from events and login rewards").
Continue the tutorial until you get all starting 5 Heroes, just reach what you can with your current team.
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the Auto Fight feature for Normal Battles, and the Blitz (VIP only) option.
- Normal Battles: EXP is evenly shared to all Heroes who joined the battle.
- Blitz Battles: No hero EXP, but you'll get EXP items that you can use to any Hero you choose.
- Both Battle types will require Stamina, EXP and drop rates are almost the same.
- Getting all 3 stars will give you extra chests from maps for more rewards.
Once You Hit a Wall (Get Stuck!):
- 1) Increase Team Level
- Team Lvl is the most important aspect in the game. It will unlock new features and strengthen your Heroes by lifting up their Hero Lvl and Skill Lvl caps. It also increases your Max Stamina for more gameplay time.
- Get Team EXP from battles and completion rewards.
- 2) Increase Hero Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of Skills, and will greatly increase skill damages. Stats will also increase depending on the Stats Growth of the Hero.
- You can also check the levels of your enemies by tapping on their portraits in the stage info screen, before the Hero selection screen.
- You can farm or buy EXP potions then use them on your heroes to increase their levels, choose wisely!
- If one of your Heroes is maxed, you might want to switch that Hero to one of your lower leveled Heroes to level him/her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages.
- Maybe some questions running through your mind:
- "Are my starting 5 Heroes worth leveling?
- "Are they strong late game?"
- "Should I ignore my starting 5 Heroes and wait for better Heroes to level instead?"
- Here are some tips to ease your mind:
- Don't underestimate your starting 5 Heroes, most of them are very useful early to late game, for PvP, PvE or both. ^^
- Ex: Haruhi: A team healer and can convert 1 enemy to your side. Treat her well, and you'll see what I mean. Black Rock's high crit attacks, useful debuff and team buff skills will also make her a viable team member. The others shines early game but will slowly go downwards at mid game, then becomes viable again late game with proper upgrades.
- 3) Upgrade Skills
- Team Lvl 15: Skill Enhancement will be Unlocked.
- Ultimate Skills can be activated when the Energy bar is full. It is filled when your Heroes attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills for +300 Energy bonus.
- Note: Energy and Hp Regen only triggers between waves or battles.
- Other skills activates automatically during battle.
- Which Skills to Upgrade?
- All of course to make your team strong, but which ones first? Focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Here's some tips:
- Skills that can buff stats or heal the team.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun, upgrade them to keep their success chances high.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
- Browse through the items' description and "how to get" section to learn where to farm them. Probably, you might want to farm the items in stages you have unlocked first.
- Some gears requires a number of shards to synthesize them. Farm them from Elite stages or from redeem rewards.
- Only start using enchants from purple and above gears. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero. Ex: Front heroes should have defensive stats like HP, Armor, Dodge, and Resistances, the other stats are optional. For Mid and Back heroes, focus more on offensive stats.
- Enhance Lvl is capped at your current Team Lvl, try to max out important gears/stats as you go on.
- Gear Upgrading: Unlocks at Team Lvl 32.
- Similar to enhance but it will use scrolls instead of Gold. This will add stars to your items.
- Resolve Gear: Breaks items to get pieces for exclusive gears. If Enhanced, you will also get some Gold Coins.
- 5) Farm Hero Soul Stones and Upgrade Stars
- Farm Soul Stones to get more Heroes by completing a set of Soul Stones.
- Browse through the heroes' description and "how to get" section to learn where to farm them.
- After summoning a new hero, continue farming more Soul Stones to upgrade that hero's Stars.
- Upgrading Stars will unlock more skills!
- Elite Stages: When farming Soul Stones, the chance is just around 33%, so other players do this: Once they get 1 Soul Stone, stop farming on that stage, this is because most of the time, once you get the Soul Stone, it will never drop another.
- Heroes to Farm First? Here's some tips:
- Farm all Heroes that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep on going while you have the time (Note: the limit is only 3 times a day per stage). It's better to have them even if they turn out weak (might get a buff in the future).
STAMINA! (30 Gems for 60 Stamina)
- Yes, it's the best way to:
- get more Heroes by farming Soul Stones.
- boost Team or Hero Levels.
- get more Gold for upgrading skills.
- and many more!
- Even if you can't play much everyday, at least buy 60 Stamina per day.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these twice a day, unless you are a VIP gamer.
Hand of Midas: Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP (0 Gems).
The Crystal Eggs "Smash 10" Option
- Well, this is kinda hard for F2P gamers because the required Gems is somewhat high, it's better to spend Gems on Stamina and farm Soul Stones to get specific Heroes early on, then just earn your excess Gems for this as you go on (Aim for the first draw to get a nice bonus hero.).
- For VIP gamers, this feature is a good way to spend some extra Gems, especially early game. It is still luck based though but you will probably get at least 1 new Hero.
PvP Arena Unlocks at Team Lvl 18
- A nice place to get various items.
- Note: Only use Arena Credits for purchasing Heroes Soul Stones.
- Fight teams with lower Power than yours to get a higher chance of winning. Free Gems will be rewarded depending on the difference of your current rank to the next one.
- The key is to form a team that works together. Mix, match, and experiment to find what suits your defensive and offensive playing style.
- If you can't win anymore, you can still purposely lose fights to complete the "Arena Fighter" Daily Activity.
- Check the Rules to see the rewards you can get with your current Rank.
- Also check the reset time, and the time when they will finalize the rankings and send the Arena rewards.
- Use the time and increase your rankings before they finalize the rankings, this way, you'll get better chance of getting more rewards.
Ladder or Arena Rankings
- Check the "Ranking" to see what other players are using, observe and learn some Hero combinations and ideas here.
- If you have extra Gold, buy some here in-case you'll need the items for later use, especially EXP potions!
Team Lvl 25: Guild
- Some Guilds will require you to apply, but others will let you instantly join them.
- Join a guild with a good number of active players to make Guild Events even more fun.
Team Lvl 26: Fairy Forest
- A place to farm Gold, Team EXP, or Gems even while offline.
- Similar to Arena, with limited slots. I highly suggest Team EXP > Gems > Gold.
Team Lvl 29: Aincrad
- One of the best ways to earn lots of Gold, especially if you can reach and complete all 15/15 Stages. Plus, it doesn't require Stamina to play.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Notable Heroes are: Haruhi for team healing, and any hero with nice AoE damages.
- Use your Heroes and skills wisely per stage, and if you aren't lazy, you can switch gears from your dead heroes to the next ones.
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open "hot balloon" chests every after battle. Rewards can be Gold, Items, Soul Stones and also a chance to instantly acquire Heroes!
- Purple "hot balloon" chests gives Tower Credits that you can use to redeem items from the Aincard shop. Again, only spend them on Hero Soul Stones!
Team Lvl 30: Portal Gate
- A nice place to farm EXP potions, Gold and more, start after you get your Heroes to at least Lvl 30. Select available stage, then check the levels of your enemies here first to see if you can beat them.
- Note: Never sell your EXP Items!
- Although it's tempting to sell them for Gold Coins, especially early to mid game, I would still recommend that you keep them for later Lvls, for your core or other Heroes.
Team Lvl 31: Endless Challenge
- A nice place to get useful items and more.
- Customize team according to what you need: To counter Magical/Physical resistances or to fulfill the requirement of the stage.
- Check the tips on the screen, before the hero selection screen to get an idea.
Congratulations! If you reached this point, then I hope you already know what you are doing. Gold, Stamina and Gems shouldn't be a problem, since you already know where and how to get them.
More in-game features will unlock once you reach higher levels, Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^