Hero Buster is a role playing game presented by Unalis Tech, available on Android - Google Play and iOS App Store. collect more than 300 famous heroes from real Japanese, Chinese and western history and try to save the world from chaos.
- Hero Buster: Gameplay Trailer -
- Hero Buster General In-Depth Guides -
Sorry Gamers, there are no available in-depth guides for this game at the moment.
- Hero Buster Beginner's Guide -
- Hero Summon has “Rare summon” and ” Friend summon".
- Rare summon: Spend diamond to get 3★+ rare hero!
- Friend summon: Spend friend point(FP) to summon all type of hero, and you may also get enhance material!
- In story mode, you can get experience, money, item and heroes.
- Each stage has two heroes that you can get. And each boss has a chance to drop rare equipment. Do not forget to equip your powerful equipment!
- When you finish each stage you will get clearance reward of 50 diamond!
- You can consider hero mode as an advanced story mode, and it's more difficult and challenging!
- If you successfully pass hero mode, you will get more powerful heroes and equipment!
- You can use enhance to upgrade the character level and ability value.
Enhance needs to consume your heroes (maximum four heroes at a time) and gold.
There are different enhance results and each represents: success(exp x1) / big success (exp x1.5) / super success (exp x2).
- If you put same hero to enhance, it will get "Level Break (LB)" and the hero’s ability value will be upgraded
- You can use Evolve to upgrade hero’s star level and it requires evolve material (like Cat, Spirit, Rat…).
- Each hero can be evolved only once.
- Gear +1~+3 have 100% success rate
- Gear +4 and above has a chance to fail
- Gear +6 and above has a chance to downgrade
- Stable stone is used to prevent downgrade
- Use +0 gear as enhance material, every success will increase 1 enhance level.
- Please note, different quality gear will have a different enhance cap!
Player V.S. Player (PVP)
- This is where heroes fight! Remember to assemble a powerful team and adjust the members according to the enemy you fight against!
- Each time when you fight will consume 1 Arena point. Arena Point will be recovered by 1 every hour.
- Winner will gain score to rank up and get score reward; but loser will lose score.
- Here is a helpful tip: Attribute decides everything in the arena.
- You are able to enter Infinite Tower at Level 15. Infinite tower is a place to challenge yourself and earn exp, gold, and rewards!
- You will gain 3 Run Point every day.
- Win : floor +1, gold, exp and Tower Points (TP)
- Lose : floor-10, lose 1 Run Point.
- Send hero on adventure to earn exp and earn all kinds of rewards!!
- Depending on the location you go, you will receive different exp and rewards.
- Gold: get bonus gold card
- Exp: get bonus exp card
- Material: get bonus material card
- Gear: get bonus gear card
- Every day there is one special event to help your heroes become stronger. You can play the same event repeatedly.
- Monday: Spirit Beasts (Normal evolve material - Beast Ranch)
- Tuesday: Gear Ground (Weapon! Armor!! - Gear master's inventory)
- Wednesday: Beast Paradise (Advance evolve material - Beast paradise)
- Thursday: Hall of Trail (Experience)
- Friday: Cat Hunting (Experience)
- Saturday: Golden Beasts (Gold)
- Sunday: Golden Beasts (Gold)
*FAQ Source: Credits and Thanks to Playmous for the Official FAQs! ^^
Hello Fellow Gamer! ^^
If you have discovered an awesome tip, trick, or strategy, feel free to share them here too by using the comment section below this guide, thanks for helping other players!
Same if you need help or have questions about the game.
Come back here for more tips, tricks and guide updates for your favorite online or offline Games! Good luck and don't forget to share your favorite game guides to your friends!