This Kazuya deck build will focus on using his powerful hits and impressive effects. This is not a heavy hitter build so expect a decent drawing speed and hit penetrations with this deck!
His special skill is to increase his strength when injured, which means the more he loses HP, the more powerful he becomes. This can make for extremely tense fights that hardcore players will love.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Recommended Cards: Kazuya Speedster Deck -
Target Kazuya Power Card:
- Any Rare Kazuya Power Card that you like!
- First, Buy 3 Common Kazuya Power cards
then upgrade to get it's Uncommon version.
Always remember to use Fusion! to save Gold.
- Refer to the links below this guide for more
Recommended Common Cards
- You should aim for the Common versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Uncommon Cards
- You should aim for the Uncommon versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Rare Cards
- (K) Oni Stomp = Protection
- (K) Shattered Spine = Attack
- (K) Twin Fang Double Kick = Draw
- (P) Glorious Demon God Fist (Unique) = Attack/Draw
- (P) Kumo Kiri = Attack/Trap
- (P) Lion Slayer (Unique) = Attack/Discarder
- (P) Entrails Smash (Unique) = Parry
- (K) Demon Scissors = Parry
- (P) Jaw Breaker = Opp Loses 1 Parry
- (P) Skull Smash = Draw
- (P) Inferno = Discarder
- (P) Sokushitsu Goda = Debuff Opp Cards
- (P) Devastator (Unique) = Attack/Draw
- (P) Demon God Fist = Attack
- (P) Demon Cutter = Attack NEW!
- Sample Kazuya Speedster Deck -
Kazuya Speedster Deck (No SR Cards)
- x2 (K) Oni Stomp (Uncommon or Rare) = Protection
- x3 (K) Shattered Spine (Rare) = Attack
- x2 (P) Kumo Kiri (Rare) = Trap/Attack
- x1 (P) Devastator (Rare - Unique) = Attack/Draw
- x1 (P) Demon God Fist = Attack NEW!
- x2 (K) Twin Fang Double Kick (Rare) = Draw
- x2 (P) Skull Smash (Rare) = Draw
- x1 (P) Jaw Breaker (Rare) = Opp Loses 1 Parry
- x1 Cards of your Choice
- Has both powerful hits and impressive effects.
- Oni Stomp to survive the battle.
- Decent drawing speed, much better when you have lower HP.
- Can penetrate your opponent's defenses!
Notable Battle Strategies:
- Kazuya doesn't have a wide selection of cards that can deal over 30 pure damage
so it's better to mix it up with some draw cards.
- Oni Stomp has a very low Hit value but it can help you win a lot of battles because
of it's high Protection! Works well together with "BLOCK" action.
- Kumo Kiri is also a nice trap card, specially when your opponent doesn't have any
cards in play. Just use "FOCUS" even if you have 5 cards in play to activate the effect. Do not overdo it though because your opponent might deal a "Focus Break" on you!
- Jaw Breaker can penetrate at least 1 of your opponent's "BLOCK" action when
you use "STRIKE" with this card in play, giving you an opportunity to deal more damage!
- Note: The "Lose Parry" will unblock your cards from right to left.
Other Kazuya Deck Builds
- Kazuya Deck and Cards - Discarder Build
- Kazuya Deck and Cards - Tank Build
Note: Even if you have all the cards above, wins will still depend on your experience
playing the game, strategies, positioning, and more! Good Luck!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop