- Hatake Kakashi's BMVs are not so great because they all fall down below average. To make
up for his low BMVs, this guide will unlock Hatake Kakashi's strengths to it's full potential!
of enemies! Paired with Thunderfall and other movement speed reducing skills or disabling skills, you can get more turns and chance to finish off your enemy!
outfit can increase the proc-rates of lightning skills to over 50%!
damage output! Reinforced with wide variety of additional attacks from pets, debuffs' effects like slow, disabling effects like freeze and some occasional criticals, you can bring your enemy down before they can harm you!
AB Speedster Build: Primary Stats:
- [Speed] - Aim for Gold Speed or Armor Break stat per [4s] gear.
- [Armor Break]
- Agility is also good but with Kakashi's Agility BMV, the percentage returns are low.
AB Speedster Build: Secondary Stats:
TIP: Secondary Stats are your 3rd or 4th stats that will go with your primary stats per gear.
- Strength is also good but with Kakashi's Strength BMV, the percentage returns are low.
- [Min/Max Attack+] with/or [Critical+] > [Dodge]
Speedster Build: Supporting Stats:
TIP: Stats that can give you a more rounded stats build! Increase them also (other stat sources).
- [Hit] > [Constitution] > [Defense]
Notable Stats from Gears
- Try to get [Armor Break Enhance Weapon] and [Lightning Release Enhance Rings].
- Inscription can really help your gears boost up their defensive and offensive capabilities.
- Inscribing your equipments might be expensive to use, so start at Lvl 41+ or 51+.
- Refer here: Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide
- The Enhancement feature in the Armory can also add an easy HP+ stat to your armors and
Attack+ to your weapons!
Recommended Gems for Hatake Kakashi:
- [Emerald = Speed+%] and [Diamond = Attack+%]
- You can go all Speed+ Gems or with Attack+% in your weapons.
- Gems are equipped inside your gear's slots. Use them to your precious high leveled gears.
One good advantage of speedsters is that, they can increase the chance of pet's additional
attacks because they can attack multiple times in a row in a single turn! Feel free to use any pet that you want but for this guide, I will just list the most common pets used.
- Damage Return & Heal: Effects are more appreciated if you have Expert Bramble Aura!
- Pet Support/Aid Skills: [Great Pressure], [Absolute Loyalty], and [Repress].
- Common starter pet used by speedsters! Great Pressure gives 3 more extra stuns!
- Passive Skills: [Barks Armor], [Fence Sitter] and [+Stats that enhances your Build].
Non S-Rank Tailed Beast: Sokou
- Pet Support Skills: [Corrosive Acid], [Absolute Loyalty], and [Repress].
and defense by 30% for 8 seconds.
Non S-Rank Tailed Beast: Raijuu
- Pet Support Skills: [Lightning Storm], [Absolute Loyalty], and [Repress].
- Interesting Pet! Lightning Storm buffs you with free Static Field and enhances Chidori's
damage by 15%!
S-Rank Tailed Beast: Demon Fox
- Pet Support Skills: [Tailed Beast Ball], [Absolute Loyalty], and [Repress].
that damage into HP. 25% chance to slow enemy by 30% for 12 seconds. 3 times per battle.
- Dragon Blood will decrease all damage and Inviolable will increase your counterattack!
- Pet Support Skills: [Icy Breath], [Attack], [Fortune], [Absolute Loyalty], and [Repress]
- One of the Best Pets for Speedsters!
- You must learn Attack to activate Icy Breath. Icy Breath is an additional attack that has
a high chance of freezing your opponent! Water Release Passive skill can increase the chances.
- Must also discover Fortune passive skill to increase the freeze chance!
- Passive Skills: [Armor Corrosion] and [+Stats that enhances your Build].
- Passive Skills (Dark Wing Special): [Armor Corrosion], [Divine Speed] and [+Stats that
enhances your Build].
- Wind Release: to increase wind release skills like Quickstep.
- [Chidori], [Thunderfall] and [Great Mud River]
- Slows your opponent, giving you more speed and turns!
- A must have skill! More chance to deal damage, debuffs and additional attacks!
- [Great Strength] and [Detonating Clay]
- Must have skills too! For stun and more damage output!
- [Crystal Blade] - Freeze effect and chance to deal 2x damage! Disables Windstorm Array
and Mud Wall users too!
- Awesome for high damagers. Can also reduce damage from Detonating Clay!
- [Bomb] or [8 Trigram Palm] - Good alternative attack skill against chakra eaters. Add
Bomb skill in case you run out of mana!
- [Cursed Seal of Heaven] - The lower your life is, the more attack bonus you will get!
- [Windstorm Array]
- Good defensive skill for Hatake Kakashi!
- [Sunset] Chance to deal 2x damage! Works with all elemental attacks like Chidori.
Works well against high tankers!
- [Substitution] - Chance to dodge all attacks! Doesn't work while stunned or crystallized.
- [Dead Demon Cosuming Seal] - Lowers enemy's damage and heal.
- [Creation Rebirth] - mainly for PVP, if you get KO'ed quickly!
Featured Bloodline NPC for all Builds!
- Mizukage: +54 to Strength, Agility and Stamina; and + 192 to Hit!
- Unlock at Lvl 58; Collection: Landscape Painting
- Use her as one of your permanents to adapt Hit while concentrating on your stats build.
- Use the Pray option to increase her default stats with your preferred stat!
- If you don't want her to become one of your permanents, you can still use her as a reserve.
- In case that you encounter a high dodger, switch Mizukage to your active Bloodlines!
Pockie Ninja: Character and Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja: Complete List of Character Outfits
Pockie Ninja: How to Synthesize Blue & Orange Outfits
Pockie Ninja Ultimate Skills List
Pockie Ninja: Pet and Equipment Synthesis
Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide
Pockie Ninja: How to Get or Obtain Epic, S-Rank and Shippuden Outfits
Pockie Ninja: What is a BMV? Basic Modifier Value
Pockie Ninja In-Depth Character Outfit Level Upgrading
Pockie Ninja: Recast Outfits to Get Pioneer or Sage Releases
Pockie Ninja: How to Get Tailed Beast Pets