You can revive fallen troops using life crystals after battle. These are very rare, but can be
found in some battles, use them wisely.
- Rarely used if you know how to pick your missions, but in case you have lost a great number
of units and can't afford to lose them, then use this option.
- Some mercenaries or non-human, elf or dwarf, are too valuable to lose because they
have good stats. Revive them and them always.
- Use this for building upgrades. Mana is very limited specially for free users or lesser Gold
users. Use them wisely!
- Use them for upgrading Military buildings and Temples to upgrade higher units and spells.
How to Obtain Mana or Life Crystals
- Purchase with Gold: Easiest way as long that you have Gold. Note that Life Crystals and
Mana will get cheaper as you level up! Purchase them only when needed.
- Treasure Chests: Random reward after any successful battle.
The chance is really low but as you level up, more Mana will be added in the treasure chests.
- Complete Challenge Modes: Check out missions that will give them as rewards.
- Some Gold and Platinum challenge missions will give Life Crystals as rewards.
- Some Platinum challenge missions will give Mana as rewards.
- Mystery Gifts: Some players, claim that you can get some from mystery gifts too but, the
chance of getting one is very slim.
Related Armies of Magic Tips & Guides:
Armies of Magic Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
Armies of Magic: Battle Strategies to Win Battles
Armies of Magic: How to Defend Your Capital or City