- Re-rolls your outfit's Strength, Agility and Stamina growth values.
- Outfit level and quality will remain unchanged after recast.
- Chance to get Pioneer and Sage releases!
How to Recast Outfits
- Go to your Backpack and click the "Synthesis" button next to your inventory space.
- In the new window, click the "Recast" tab.
- Place the outfit you want to recast.
- Use Recast Talisman or Gold to recast your outfit.
- Claim at the Online Gift Box (Stay online gift).
- Redeem at the Sign-in Gift Box (Daily Sign-in).
- Slot Machines
- Mystery Merchant (for cash users 1 Gold each).
- Outdoor explorations and more!
- Now click on "Start Recast" button. Good luck!
- The Recast Results will show you the changes in your outfit.
- Recast values will disappear if you place your outfit in the trade market or use outfit
transfer! The recast values will carry on after upgrading your outfit!
- Refer to the screenshot above, examine how the stats growth values affect it's base stats.
- Higher stats growth values will enhance it's corresponding base stat.
- You will appreciate stats growth rates when you start upgrading your outfits!
- Don't worry, stats growth values will never go below the original stats growth values.
- Gained if you can get 2 maximum growth values!
- Pioneer Release will give orange outfits +5% Skill Release
- A total of 20% Skill Release!
- Gained if you can get all 3 maximum growth values!
- Sage Release will give orange outfits +15% Skill Release!
- A total of 30% Skill Release!
Pockie Ninja: Complete List of Character Outfits
Pockie Ninja Tips, Tricks and Info
Pockie Ninja: Character and Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide