Lainedeer and Coldbear are Limited Mogas that you can only catch around winter
(December and January). Around this time, You will automatically encounter a man named Jack Frost when you enter any location and he will give you details about the two mogas.
|PLAY MONSTER GALAXY ON FACEBOOK|
- Now this is a problem. Lainedeer is an Epic Moga so it has a very slim success rate. Plus, Lainedeer's level will always take the highest moga on your current team. However, it is still possible to catch Lainedeer so don't lose hope. I caught mine (Lvl 11 Lainedeer) using Huey and 5 Star Seeds in a single battle. Luck really plays a big role here.
- Punch - Physical Attack
- Missile Toe - Zodiac Attack
- Regenerate - Special Ability
- Earn 5~10 Star Seeds (optional).
- The levels of your current team must be close to each other as possible.
- Aim for the 9% Success Rate. It is not necessary to bring Lainedeer's HP to 1.
- Use your whistles first and time it wisely.
- Always take note of it's HP and your damages. Don't forget possible criticals.
- If you think you will kill Lainedeer on your next move, switch to your
other Mogas instead if you followed Tip number two.
- Good Luck ^_^\m/