To awaken 5* Stars Ninjas, you need to gather a number of scrolls and upgrade them to 2*, 3* or 4*. This is the basic method for almost all 5* Star ninjas that can be awakened to 6* Stars, but for special event based 5* ninjas like Zabuza Momochi - Silent Madness, Rock Lee - The Eight Gates, Gaara, you need more.
Zabuza Momochi's Awakening Material
- In order to awaken Zabuza Momochi - Silent Madness to 6* you need his Special Awakening Tool: Executioner's Blade (5 pieces). It can be farmed from this limited time event Emergency Mission, but if it's not available, just wait until they rotate the events.
Awakening Rock Lee - The Eight Gates
- In order to awaken Rock Lee - The Eight Gates to 6* you need his Special Awakening Tool: Training Weights (5 pieces). It can be farmed from this limited time event Emergency Mission, but if it's not available, just wait until they rotate the events.
- You can also farm 5* Rock Lee - Never Gives Up from here, but he can't be upgraded to 6*.
Awakening Gaara - The Sand's Final Weapon
- You can also farm 5* Gaara - Sand Clad Demon from here, but he can't be upgraded to 6*.
Same For Other Special Event Based 5* Ninjas
- So if you can't Awaken you ninja even though you have all the required 3* or 4* Scrolls, you might need to gather their Special Awakening Tools instead from their respective limited time event Emergency Missions.
Itachi Uchiha's Awakening Material
Awakening Itachi Uchiha - Beyond the Sharingan
- You can also farm 5* Itachi Uchiha - Limits of his Ability from here, but he can't be upgraded to 6*.
Some Quick Tips
Play Multiplayer Mode
- Join Multiplayer Mode as a host and recruit ninjas that you need, preferably teams with 1 Healer and Nuker, but if you have a nice pool of ninjas and high Team Cost, then you can do it solo.
- Healers are needed for healing, stalling, and chakra stacking. Aim for at least 2 healers.
- For more info on how to do chakra stacking, refer here: General Battle Tips and Strategies
Eliminate Enemies Fast!
- This is situational, but if there are 4 or more enemies present, better use your ninjutsus and eliminate some of them fast. Attack combinations from these enemies really hurts, especially when there is a Boss around.
- Once your team enters the Boss stage, eliminate enemies that you can before the Boss appears! This will give your team an easier time, and enough space to execute plans.