To awaken Zabuza Momochi - Silent Madness, Rock Lee - The Eight Gates, Gaara, or other 5* Stars Ninjas, you need to gather a number of scrolls and upgrade them to 2* and 3*. This is the basic method for almost all 5* Star ninjas that can be awakened to 6* Stars, but for special event based 5* ninjas, you need more.
Zabuza Momochi's Awakening Material
- In order to awaken Zabuza Momochi - Silent Madness to 6* you need his Special Awakening Tool: Executioner's Blade (5 pieces). It can be farmed from this limited time event Emergency Mission, but if it's not available, just wait until they rotate the events.
Awakening Rock Lee - The Eight Gates
- In order to awaken Rock Lee - The Eight Gates to 6* you need his Special Awakening Tool: Training Weights (5 pieces). It can be farmed from this limited time event Emergency Mission, but if it's not available, just wait until they rotate the events.
- You can also farm 5* Rock Lee - Never Gives Up from here, but he can't be upgraded to 6*.
Gaara's Awakening Material
Awakening Gaara - The Sand's Final Weapon
- You can also farm 5* Gaara - Sand Clad Demon from here, but he can't be upgraded to 6*.
Same For Other Special Event Based 5* Ninjas
- So if you can't Awaken you ninja even though you have all the required Scrolls, you might need to gather their Special Awakening Tool instead from their respective limited time event Emergency Missions.
Some Quick Tips
Play Multiplayer Mode
- Join Multiplayer Mode as a host and recruit ninjas that you need, preferably teams with 1 Healer and Nuker, but if you have a nice pool of ninjas and high Team Cost, then you can do it solo.
- Healers are needed for healing, stalling, and chakra stacking. Aim for at least 2 healers.
- For more info on how to do chakra stacking, refer here: General Battle Tips and Strategies
Eliminate Enemies Fast!
- This is situational, but if there are 4 or more enemies present, better use your ninjutsus and eliminate some of them fast. Attack combinations from these enemies really hurts, especially when there is a Boss around.
- Once your team enters the Boss stage, eliminate enemies that you can before the Boss appears! This will give your team an easier time, and enough space to execute plans.