Monster Wave opens at Lvl 10, and it requires 3 [Battle Stamina] per attempt, and 1 [Daily Entrance] per successful attempt. You will be given 1 minute and 30 seconds to clear and survive many waves as you can.
- The best source to earn lots of free Gold and Zen!
- Zen will be given once you complete a difficulty stage the first time, complete all of them to get a total of 210 Zen! The best part is, Monster Wave difficulty stages resets per week, giving you more free Zen!
Farming Soul Stones
- Your main goal early game, is to farm Souls Stones for your character, wait for the right day of the week to farm, however, you must use all 3 [Daily Entrance] tickets you have per day.
- Monday = Slasher's Day
- Tuesday = Ranger's Day
- Wednesday = Fighter's Day
- Thursday = Magician's Day
- Friday = Assassin's Day
- Saturday and Sunday = All Character's Day
What Are Soul Stones?
- It is used to awaken and upgrade your characters, making them stronger.
- For more info go here: Awakening and Soul Stones
Strategy for Farming
- Rush and reach Difficulty Lvl 6, and stay and farm there if it's your character's day. For low level players, just reach what you can and at least wipe 1 wave to clear a level and receive rewards.
- When the battle starts, just try and clear 1 wave, if you still can't, go to the lower level to farm. Don't worry, if you fail, you will not lose your [Daily Entrance] ticket, just the 3 Battle Stamina.
- When the 2nd wave starts, quickly move and stick to the sides and corners while running around the map. If you think you can clear the wave, then go on, if not, then just run around.
- No need Attack or use Dash, because it will sometimes make your character lag a little bit. Don't worry if the monsters catches you, they will lag too anyways because of their attack animations.
- Wait for the timer to expire and voila!, a handful of Souls Stones for your character.
The 60 Soul Stones in 4 Hours Trick!
- For Non-Assassin characters only.
- Note that Monster Wave has it's own daily reset (I'll use (GMT+8) 11PM as an example).
- Every Friday, hold on to your 3 [Daily Entrance] tickets until 11PM. Re-enter the Monster Wave and make sure that all characters are highlighted, not just the Assassin.
- Next, select the character your are using and use all 3 tickets to get 30 Soul Stones. Note that you only have a 4 hour window, from (GMT+8) 11PM to 3AM where the server resets!
- After that, just wait for the server to reset to get another 3 tickets. Use it again for another 30 Soul Stones!
- Pretty Neat Huh!?, but I'm not sure if this will also work for other time zones though.
- This method will also work once your character is next in-line.
Farming Gold and Points
- If it's not your character's day, it's better to farm some Gold and increase your Ranking Points.
- Why not Soul Stones? because it ain't cheap unless you just need a number of pieces to finally upgrade your character to the next Grade or Star. Focus your Gold for upgrading your gears, buying potions, and other features that will require Gold for now.
- Note: You need to clear at least 1 wave and survive to get Gold and Ranking Points.
- Just clear and reach the highest waves you can per difficulty stage, or farm on the stage with the highest Gold you can generate.
- AoE skills really works best here, mob them all up then fire your skills.
- If you know that you can't survive the next wave, do this:
- Clear your current wave, then just run around in the next wave.
- or clear some monsters around until you have 1 or 2 left, when the timer is below 10 or 5 seconds, kill them, this way, your progress will end on the next wave, giving you more Ranking Points.
- Your Rank is based on the total Ranking Points you gathered.
- Total Ranking Points is the total of all "Best Scores" you have per difficulty stage.
- Note that you can transfer unused Soul Stones between characters using the Storage.
- For more info, go here: SEALS Info and Tips
- Go here for more info: How To Get More Zen and Best Ways to Use Them
- Will also cover the Monster Wave ZEN trick.
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time - Enhancing and Evolving Item Gears
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time - Quest and Dungeon Leveling Guide
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time - Raid Guide, Info and Tips
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time - Arena Info and Tips