Here's a quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the role playing game Wonder5 Masters. Collect and summon heroes to join your epic team, upgrade their gears, skills, and stats to make them a formidable allies and help you dominate the Campaigns, Arena, Wars and more!
- Hey, I'm Rich!: Do this only once a day to get the User Lvl EXP.
- Ready! Brace Yourselves!: Do this only once a day to complete the Daily Mission for the User EXP, but only do heavy Enhance for Purple+ Hero and/or Purple+ items.
- 2) Increase Hero Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of skills, and will greatly increase skill damages.
- If one of your Heroes is maxed, you might want to switch that Hero to one of your lower leveled Heroes to level him/her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages. To effectively level up a new front line Hero, you might want to add another tank, healer, or just feed EXP potions.
- If all of your heroes are maxed, it's better to use the "Instant" option ("requires time scrolls") to get user EXP instead of Hero EXP from battles. Level up User Lvl to increase the cap of Hero Lvl.
- Maybe some questions running through your mind:
- "Are my starting 5 Heroes worth leveling?
- "Are they strong late game?"
- "Should I ignore my starting 5 Heroes and wait for better Heroes to level instead?"
- 3) Upgrade Skills
- Ultimate Skills can be activated when the Rage bar is full. It is filled when your Heroes attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills.
- Note: Rage and Hp Regen only triggers between waves or battles.
- Other auto-skills activates automatically during battle.
- Which Skills to Upgrade?
- All of course to make your team strong, but which ones first? Focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Here's some tips:
- Skills that can buff stats or heal the team.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun or silence.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
- 4) Farm Gears (Advancement Ingredients) and Advance (Rank Up) Heroes
- I'm sure you are wondering if which heroes to promote more? I'll say, all that you can, focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Green +: means a gear is available for the Hero to equip, or item is ready to combine.
- Yellow +: means a gear is available but the Hero's Lvl is too low to equip the item.
- None +: means there are no available gear for that Hero. Tap to check where to farm the item/s needed, tap on the map or stage name again to automatically take you there, if it's accessible.
- Advance your heroes to make them stronger (will add stats from gears) and to unlock new tier of skills. You'll learn more skills at Ranks D, C, B, A, and S.
- Advance your heroes with complete gears for better results.
- 5) Farm Hero Summon Stones
- Farm Summon Stones from Boss Stages ("most common way") to get more Heroes by completing a set of Summon Stones.
- I recommend you farm them all, since they are only available to farm trice a day. This is also a nice way to spend some of your excess Energy.
- Boss Stages: When farming Summon Stones, the chance is just around 33%, so other players do this: Once they get 1 Summon Stone, stop farming on that stage, this is because most of the time, once you get the Summon Stone, it will never drop another.
- Heroes to Farm First? Here's some tips:
- Farm all Heroes that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep on going while you have the time (Note: the limit is only 3 times a day per stage). It's better to have them even if they turn out weak (might get a buff in the future).
- Heroes with only 10 Summon Stones requirement are also good. Well, honestly, they might not make it into your top team but they are still useful for different purposes.
- Evolving Heroes (+ Stars)
- If you already have the Hero, Summon Stones will just be used as Evolution Materials, farm them if you have extra Energy to use. For now, focus first on getting more Heroes and upgrading your main Heroes' Lvl, Gears and Skills.
ENERGY Recharge! (50 Gems)
- Yes, it's the best way to:
- get more Heroes by farming Summon Stones.
- boost User or Hero Levels.
- get more Gold Coins for upgrading skills.
- and to Advance Heroes by farming the items needed.
- Even if you can't play much everyday, at least buy some Energy per day.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these twice a day, unless you are a VIP gamer.
Gold Recharge: Do this only once a day to get the User Lvl EXP.
The First "Buy 1 Advance Chest" (Fortune Teller)
- Your first "Buy 1" Advance Chest (not the free chance) draw has a high chance to reveal a nice Hero, so it's a good idea to spend your first few Gems for this one early game.
The Advance Chest "Buy 10" Option (Fortune Teller)
- Well, this is kinda hard for F2P gamers because the required Gems is somewhat high, it's better to spend Gems to Energy and farm Summon Stones to get specific Heroes early on, then just earn your excess Gems for this as you go on if you like (totally optional).
- For VIP gamers, this feature is a good way to spend some extra Gems, especially early game. It is still luck based though but you will probably get at least 1 new Hero.
Boss Stage Reset Entrance Count
- Highly recommended for VIP 2 players to farm more Summon Stones per day.
Duel Arena Unlocks at User Lvl 10
- A nice place to get Gems, Gold, Duel Points for the Arena Exchange Shop, EXP items, and more.
- Note: Only use Duel Points for Hero Summon Stones.
- Fight teams with lower Team Power than yours to get a higher chance of winning. Free Gems will be rewarded depending on the difference of your highest rank to the next one.
- The key is to form a team that works together. Mix, match, and experiment to find what suits your defensive and offensive playing style.
- If you can't win anymore, you an still purposely lose fights to complete the "Prove Yourself in the Dueling Arena!" Daily Mission.
- Check the Rules (?) to see the rewards you can get with your current Rank.
- Also check the reset time, and the time when they will finalize the rankings and send the Arena rewards.
- Use the time and increase your rankings before they finalize the rankings, this way, you'll get better chance of getting more rewards.
Arena Heroes Ranking
- Check the "Ranking" section to see what other players are using, observe and learn some Hero combinations and ideas here.
- A place where you can sell your loots, just sell the ones that pops up.
- If you have extra Gold Coins, buy some here in-case you'll need the items for later, especially EXP potions.
User Lvl 15: Ancient Dungeons
- A nice place to farm EXP potions, Gold Coins and Advanced Advancement Ingredients.
- Select available stage, then check the levels of your enemies here to see if you can beat them.
- Customize team according to what you need: To counter Magical/Physical Immunities or to fulfill the requirement of the stage.
- Note: Never sell your EXP Items!
- Although it's tempting to sell them for Gold Coins, especially early to mid game, I would still recommend that you keep them for later Lvls, for your core or other Heroes.
User Lvl 20: Hero Equipment Unlocked
- Once your hero reached Lvl 20, he or she will be able to equip items into 3 equipment slots. Note that overriding an equipped item will permanently remove that item with the new one.
- Enhance (User Lvl 24) and Enchant your items only if your Hero and item (Purple or higher) is at Lvl 50+ to conserve resources. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero. You can do Enhance once a day just to complete the Daily Mission for Team EXP.
User Lvl 31: Air Fortress
- One of the best ways to earn lots of Gold Coins and items, plus, it doesn't require Energy to play.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams and reserves for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Tip: If your team is at a disadvantage, or if one of your core heroes dies during battle, hit the Pause button then End the Combat to quit. This method will let you reset the battle to try other strategies!
- Use your Heroes and skills wisely per stage!
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open chests every after 2 battles. Rewards can be Gold Coins, Items, Hero Summon Stones and also a chance to instantly acquire new Heroes!
- Only spend your Fort points on Hero Summon Stones!
User Lvl 34: Dimensional Predator
- Check the Rules (?) for more info, rewards will be given depending on the total damage dealt.
- Only spend your Dimensional Predator points on Hero Summon Stones!
Team Lvl 37: Create or Join a Guild!
- Some Guilds will require you to apply, but others will let you instantly join them.
- Join a guild with a good number of active players to enjoy all current or upcoming guild features.
Team Lvl 40: Exploration! (Dimensional Gap)
- Check the Rules (?) for more info.
- Send your team/s to go loot for Gold and/or Exp potions, sent teams will also defend your ship and loots. Collect the loots after the duration to deploy another.
- Consume your free Compasses to raid other ships and get bonus loots especially those free Gems!
*More features will be unlock as you go on through the game, Good Luck! ^^
Congratulations! If you reached this point, then I hope you already know what you are doing. Coins, Energy and Diamonds shouldn't be a problem, since you already know where and how to get them.
More in-game features will unlock once you reach higher levels, Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^