Ninjutsu War, also known as Shinobi War or Ninja Arena is a fast- paced multiplayer online battle arena, based on the popular manga, NARUTO! Collect, train, and upgrade your ninja skills to easily wipe out enemies with your ultimate ninja team.
The "RED DOT or CIRCLE"
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress, or to claim a reward. Note that new quests won't unlock until you claim the reward first.
- Follow and complete your Quests while doing Campaigns/Main Quests to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can't advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- A must to do tasks to level up your Team Lvl.
- Complete what you can to get various rewards.
- Collect Stamina: Check the given time and claim your Free Stamina during that time. Note: Missed rewards can't be reclaimed!
- Buy Gold: Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP.
- Monthly Card: This is optional for F2P gamers.
- Monthly Sign-In Rewards (Calendar):
- Sign-in everyday to get awesome rewards, especially the free Ninja of the month.
- Mailbox (in-game):
- Here you can claim your Login Rewards, Arena ranking rewards, Event giveaways, and other Freebies.
- Scroll Store - Normal:
- Do not waste your Gold for Normal Scrolls, just use your "free chances" for some extra items, and to complete the "Scroll" Daily Mission. Spend your Gold into more useful options like upgrading skills.
- At later levels, once you have excess Gold, it is ok to spend them on "Buy 10" Normal Scrolls to get some free ninjas (if lucky), gears (including purple), and Ninja Souls. Make sure you have a couple of millions though for upgrading skills.
- Scroll Store - Advanced:
- Your first Advanced Scroll draw has a high chance to reveal a Ninja with 2 Tailed Beasts unlocked, so it's a good idea to spend your first 288 Diamonds for this one early game.
- After the first one, just get the free Advanced Scrolls after the cool-down timer (about 2 Days).
- If you are a heavy or casual Diamond user, get the "Buy 10" Option to get 1 guaranteed Ninja as a bonus. For Free 2 Play gamers, earn your extra Diamonds for this one.
- Scroll Store - Epic:
- Optional feature for heavy Diamond users.
Continue the tutorial until you get all starting 5 Ninjas, just reach what you can with your current team. Do this while following your Quests or Daily Mission.
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the "Auto Fight" feature, and the Sweep option ("requires Sweep Coupons").
- Normal Battles: EXP is evenly shared to all Ninjas who joined the battle.
- Sweep Battles: No ninja EXP, but you'll get EXP books that you can use to any Ninja you choose.
- Both Battle types will require Stamina. EXP and drop rates are almost the same.
Once You Hit a Wall (Get Stuck!), Here's Some Tips To Do:
- 1) Increase Team Lvl
- Team Lvl is the most important aspect in the game. It will unlock new features and strengthen your Ninjas by lifting up their Ninja Lvl and Skill Lvl caps. It also increases your Max Stamina for more gameplay time.
- Get Team EXP from battles and Daily Mission completion rewards.
- 2) Increase Ninja Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of skills, and will greatly increase skill damages.
- Stats increases depending on the Stats Growth of the Ninja.
-You can also check the levels of your enemies by tapping on their portraits in the stage info screen, before the Ninja selection screen.
- If one of your Ninjas is maxed, you might want to switch that Ninjas to one of your lower leveled Ninjas to level him/her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages. To effectively level up a new front line Ninja, you might want to add another tank, healer, or just feed EXP items.
- Maybe some questions running through your mind:
- "Are my starting 5 Ninjas worth leveling?
- "Are they strong late game?"
- "Should I ignore my starting 5 Ninjas and wait for better Ninjas to level instead?"
- Here are some tips to ease your mind:
- Don't underestimate your starting 5 Ninjas, most of them are very useful early to late game. They can also help you progress through the game while gathering more ninjas.
- Ex: Sakura: A team healer with nice control skills, very useful for Challenge Mode or PvE teams. Lee is a decent tank, Sasuke for Chakra DPS, and Naruto for Physical and Control early game. Upgrade them to help you out on your progress.
- Don't just focus on 5 Ninjas, you need a 2nd or 3rd Team too, to help you out in the Challenge Mode (only Lvl 20+ Ninjas can be used), for defending Strongholds, and more.
- Fights with special conditions: There are battles that requires more Physical or Chakra/Magic based Ninjas, and even female ("Kunoichi") only battles!
- Get all Ninjas that you can, this way you can create teams that suits your gaming-style!
- 3) Upgrade Skills
- Ultimate Skills can be activated when the Chakra bar ("yellow bar") is full. It is filled when your Ninjas attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills for some Chakra bonus.
- Note: Chakra and Hp Regen only triggers between waves or battles.
- Other skills activates automatically during battle.
- Which Skills to Upgrade?
- All of course to make your team strong, but which ones first? Focus on your main 5 Ninjas, then work on the next ones.
- Here's some tips:
- Skills that can buff stats or heal the team.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun or silence.
- Front line Ninjas can easily activate their Ultimate skills because they get hit a lot. Depends if the Ulti is useful though, if your tank's role to just to absorb damages, then it's ok to lightly upgrade their Ultimate skill.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
- Refer to the link below to browse all ninja skills:
- Ninjutsu War (Ninja Arena): Skills List for All Front, Middle and Rear Ninjas
- 4) Farm Ninjutsus and Advance Ninjas
- I'm sure you are wondering if which ninjas to advance more? I'll say, all that you can, focus on your main 5 Ninjas, then work on the next ones.
- Equipable +: means a ninjutsu is available for the Ninja to learn.
- Craftable +: ninjutsu is ready to combine.
- Can't Equip +: means a ninjutsu is available but the Ninja's Lvl is too low to learn.
- Missing: means there are no available ninjutsu for that Ninja. Tap to check where to farm the ninjutsu/shard needed, tap on the map or stage name again to automatically take you there, if it's accessible.
- Advance your ninjas to make them stronger (will add stats from learned ninjutsus) and to unlock new tier of skills.
- If you have extra Stamina and you don't know where to use them, I recommend that you farm any ninjutsu or shard used every advancement. Farm them from Normal, Elite, or Heroic Stages.
- 5) Farm Ninja Souls
- Team Lvl 10: Heroic Chapters will be Unlocked, but finish their Normal and Elite counterparts first to enter.
- Farm Souls to get more Ninjas by completing a set of Souls.
- I recommend you farm them all, since they are only available to farm trice a day. This is also a nice way to spend some of your excess Stamina.
- Ninjas to Farm First? Here's some tips:
- Farm all Ninjas that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep on going while you have the time (Note: the limit is only once per day per stage). It's better to have them even if they turn out weak (might get a buff in the future).
- Resetting the chance limit using Diamonds is also a nice choice to speed up farming, but only for your core or most preferred ninjas.
- Ninjas with only 10 Souls requirement are also good. Well, honestly, they might not make it into your top team but they are still useful for different purposes like the "Friendship Team" feature where you can get passive stat bonuses for all ninjas as long that you have the required ninjas.
- Guild War and Challenge Modes might also require you to have more than 2 teams.
- Unlocking Tailed Beasts (+ Blue Dots)
- If you already have the Ninja, Souls will just be used to unlock the ninja's Tailed Beasts, farm them if you have extra Stamina to use. For now, focus first on getting more ninjas and upgrading your main ninjas' Lvl and Skills.
- Unlocking and maxing out Tailed Beasts will increase the ninja's Stats.
- Optional: While farming Souls for new ninjas, you can also farm some Souls that will give quick upgrade to your preferred ninjas that have 1 Tailed Beast.
STAMINA! (50 Diamonds for 120 Stamina)
- Yes, it's the best way to:
- get more Ninjas by farming Souls.
- boost Team or Ninja Levels.
- get more Gold for upgrading skills.
- and to Advance Ninjas by farming the ninjutsus needed.
- Even if you can't play much everyday, at least buy 120 Stamina per day.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these once a day, unless you are a VIP gamer.
Buy Gold: Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP.
First Advanced Scroll (Scroll Store)
- Your first Advanced Scroll draw has a high chance to reveal a Ninja with 2 Tailed Beasts unlocked, so it's a good idea to spend your first few Diamonds for this one early game.
The Advanced Scroll "Buy 10" Option (Scroll Store)
- Well, this is kinda hard for F2P gamers because the required Diamonds is somewhat high, it's better to spend Diamonds to Stamina and farm Souls to get specific Ninjas early on, then just earn your excess Diamonds for this as you go on. Aim for the first draw to get a nice bonus ninja/s.
- For VIP gamers, this feature is a good way to spend some extra Diamonds, especially early game. It is still luck based though but you will probably get at least 1 new Ninja or Souls if you already have the Ninja.
Resetting Heroic Stages
- Resetting the chance limit using Diamonds is also a nice choice to speed up farming. Do this only for the ninjas your really really like!
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these once a day, unless you are a VIP gamer.
PvP Arena Unlocks at Team Lvl 10
- A nice place to get Diamonds, Gold, Arena Points for the Arena Store, EXP items, and more.
- Note: Only use Arena Points for Ninja Souls.
- Fight teams with lower Team Power than yours to get a higher chance of winning. Free Diamonds will be rewarded depending on the difference of your highest rank to the next one.
- The key is to form a team that works together. Mix, match, and experiment to find what suits your defensive and offensive playing style.
- If you can't win anymore, you an still purposely lose fights to complete the "Arena Lover" Daily Mission.
- Check the Rules section to see the rewards you can get with your current Rank.
- Also check the reset time, and the time when they will finalize the rankings and send the Arena rewards.
- Use the time and increase your rankings before they finalize the rankings, this way, you'll get better chance of getting more rewards.
- Check the "Ranking" section to see what other players are using, observe and learn some Ninja combinations and ideas here.
Store, Vendors or Shops
- A place where you can sell your loots, just sell the ones that pops up.
- If you have extra Gold, buy some here in-case you'll need the items for later, especially EXP items and Ninja Souls that you might need ("Gold only!").
Team Lvl 14: Hunt Forest
- A nice place to farm EXP items and Gold.
- Select available stage, then check the levels of your enemies here to see if you can beat them.
- Note: Never sell your EXP Items!
- Although it's tempting to sell them for Gold, especially early to mid game, I would still recommend that you keep them for later Lvls, for your core or other Ninjas.
Team Lvl 25: Ninja Trial
- A nice place to get useful ninjutsu shards and more.
- Customize team according to what you need: To counter Physical or Chakra ("magic") Immunities or to fulfill the requirement of the stage.
- Check the tip above the ninja selection screen to get an idea.
- Mind the time limit per wave, sometimes it's best to barrage them with skills whenever you can.
Team Lvl 30: Challenges!
- The best way to earn lots of Gold, especially if you can reach and complete all 15 Stages to claim over 500,000 Gold! ("depends on team level"). Plus. it doesn't require Stamina to play.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams or Ninjas for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Use your Ninjas and skills wisely per stage!
- If one of your ninjas is dead, or your team is at a disadvantage, just hit PAUSE > QUIT to try a different strategy. Don't worry you won't lose anything!
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open chests every after battle. Rewards can be Gold, Items, Ninja Souls and also a chance to instantly acquire Ninjas!
- Only spend your Challenge points on Ninja Souls!
Team Lvl 30: The Stronghold
- Here you can earn or plunder resources. Occupy 2 Strongholds and defend them with your available ninjas. Plunder will let you find an enemy stronghold to attack, if successful, you'll get 50% of the collection amount.
- Villages: grants Gold and Diamonds per hour.
- Ports: grants Icha Icha Energy (gives 300 EXP to a ninja), and Diamonds per hour.
- Forests: grants Beat Bones (gives EXP to tailed beasts), and Diamonds per hour.
Team Lvl 30: Create or Join a Guild!
- Some Guilds will require you to apply, but others will let you instantly join them.
- Join a guild with a good number of active players. If you can't find any open to all Guild, go to the World Chat then find Guild IDs there posted by other players. Enter the guild ID using the "Find Guild" option under Guild feature.
- Mercenary Camp
- Dispatch a Ninja, if your guildmates hires your Ninja, you'll get a nice amount of Gold!
- It is most likely that your guildmates will hire Front line Tanks, Support, or Ninjas with nice stats and skills.
- If the majority of your guildmates' Team Lvl is around Lvl 30, you might want to deploy Ninjas with around Lvl 30 too, this way, you'll get a high chance that your Ninjas will be hired.
- Recall Ninjas to claim Gold.
- Note: You can't dispatch ninjas who are defending your strongholds.
- Hiring Mercenaries
- To hire a mercenary, go to any stage battle. Access the ninja selection screen then select the Mercenary Tab. Open up a slot then choose a Ninja for that Stage or Mode.
- Use this option wisely, especially for the Challenge Mode or other in-game features!
- Salute players with higher Team Lvl than yours to get more Stamina, collect Salute rewards to get more Gold!
- Guild War
- The Guild War feature is similar to the Clan Wars feature of the game Clash of Clans. The Leaders will declare a war then after the preparation day, ninjas will clash. When the guild war ends, the part with more force will win.
- Ninjas doesn't regenerate until the end of war.
- How to Leave Guild?
- Go to your Avatar or Account settings screen ("upper left corner").
- Select Quit Guild.
*More features will be unlock as you go on through the game, Good Luck! ^^
Congratulations! If you reached this point, then I hope you already know what you are doing. Gold, Stamina and Diamonds shouldn't be a problem, since you already know where and how to get them.
More in-game features will unlock once you reach higher levels, Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^