If you want to transfer your Zeny to your other character under same account, for reasons like, you want to boost your new or main character by transferring Zeny from your other characters, or if you badly want to buy an item in the Auction Machine before someone else does, but you don't have enough money!
Other than trading with someone you trust, or by using 2 devices to transfer your hard earned Zeny, the only way is to use the Buy and Sell Auction Machine. Note: You can't buy your own items!, so to do this, follow the steps below.
◄Back to Ragnarok: War of Gods FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- You want to transfer your Wizard's Zeny into your Knight (same account).
- Follow this Scenario to easily understand the steps below.
- If you want to test it first, start by transferring low amounts first.
- Create a new RO:WoG Facebook Account.
- Create a new character let's say an Acolyte. Play the game until you have enough
Zeny, earn around 3,000 Zeny or more, depending on the number of Zeny you want to transfer. This is to pay the "Registration Fee" later on.
- Extra Note: Get the Increase Agi Skill to move your Acolyte faster.
and price it (the number of Zeny that you want to transfer).
- Make your price unique to make it easier to distinguish, example: Blue Potion
= Price 754,321 (if you want to transfer around 750,000 Zeny, see example screenshot above).
- Login your Main account then your Wizard (the sender).
MUST BE 100% SURE THAT YOU ARE BUYING THE RIGHT ITEM!!!
- This will transfer the Zeny into your new account, Acolyte character (the passer).
- Next, Login your Knight (the receiver).
it (the number of Zeny that you want to transfer).
- Again, make your price unique to make it easier to distinguish.
- Login your New account then your Acolyte (the passer).
- Next, go to the "Auction Machine" NPC, find then Buy the item you registered
above. YOU MUST BE 100% SURE THAT YOU ARE BUYING THE RIGHT ITEM!!!
- This will now transfer the Zeny into your Main account - Knight (the receiver).
- Login your Main account then your Knight (the receiver).
- Go to the "Settle Auction" NPC to settle the item you registered to receive your
- Congratulations! You can now play the game the way it should be!
- I don't recommend this method for transferring items, but if you really need to,
you must price your item way over it's average price to lessen the risks like players might buy the item!.
- The passer and the receiver must also have a sufficient Zeny to buy the item as
quick as possible.
- You want to transfer an item from your Wizard into your Knight (same account).
- Using same New account above with the Acolyte.
- Wizard (sender) = Register the Item, if the item's average price is 150k, price it
200k to 300k, the more, the safer your item will be.
- Acolyte (passer) = Buy the registered item above then register it again.
- Knight (receiver) = Buy the registered item. Item Transfer Complete!
Related Ragnarok: War of Gods Tips & Guides:
LINKS HERE SOON!