◄Back to EA SPORTS FIFA Superstars FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Penalty Shootouts will determine the winner of the game. Be warned though because you
are only given a 50-50 one shot to victory chance! so always make it count! A tutorial will pop out when you enter any penalty shootout. Follow the tutorial to learn the work arounds.
- Penalty Shootouts will be called when you and your opponent tied in a match.
- Some Leagues will treat draw matches as points, so penalty shootouts will not be initiated.
- Friendly Matches in the Social League in the other hand, follows penalty shootouts.
- Shootout Practice: Score from the spot to win a Match Credit.
- Go to Store > Match Credits Tab > Shootout Practice.
- Drag the portrait of your shooter or simply double click on it to place him in the slot.
- Here are some screen shots that you might want to refer on.
- After the tutorial, you will no longer see the direction of your strike point.
ball's shadow. Then adjust them to your game screen.
- Just come back here if you don't have any idea where to place your strike points!