◄Back to Dreamland Online FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Item Combination is one feature of Dreamland Online's Workshop that allows players to add more desirable stat bonuses to their item equipments. This guide will help players how to combine items, rules in combining and combination outcomes.
|PLAY DREAMLAND ONLINE ON FACEBOOK|
- [Major Gear] - This is the item that you will place on the left slot. After combination, a bonus stat will be added in this item.
- [Source Gear] - This is the item that you will place on the right slot. After
the combination, this item will disappear!
- [Reagent] - Required item for combining. Refer to number 2.
2. The required reagents can be gathered from the forest behind Mushroom Village.
- Mushrooms. Collect mushrooms to use as reagents.
- The required number of mushrooms depends on the items to combine.
3. The Major Gear and the Source Gear must be the same grade (color).
- You can only combine a white named item and a white named item.
- Only [White + White], [Green + Green], [Blue + Blue] or [Purple + Purple].
4. The stat bonus added to the major gear after combination depends on the source gear's stats.
- You can only combine one stat bonus in a single Major Gear.
- If you attempt to combine a new item to your Major Gear that has an
existing combination, you will be prompted that the previous,old or existing bonus stat will be replaced by a new stat bonus.
The bonuses that you can get from combinations are not random. Here is a list of combinations that you can refer on to get the stat bonuses you desire.
Weapons/Shield as [Major Gear] + an item below as [Source Gear]
- Headwear: + % Crit Damage
- Armor: + Spell Power
- Leggings: + Intellect
- Gauntlets: + Crit
- Boots: + Hit