Here's a quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the Vasebreaker Intro stages in the defense strategy mobile game: Plants vs. Zombies 2 It's About Time.
Vasebreaker is a mini-game where you need to break all vases to complete the stage. You can't select any plants to play with, and you can only randomly get them from breaking vases. Good Luck!
General Tips to Remember
Which Vases to Break First?
- Break all last column vases first, once done, break all green vases next.
- Note: If most of them are zombies, better restart.
- Most of the time, it is best to break and defeat 1 zombie at a time, but it also good to break multiple vases depending on the situation, refer to the guide below for more info.
- Prioritize incoming zombies first, but if your defense can handle them, place your plants on a row that has the most number of non-green vases. Refer to the formations below as your guide per stage.
- As much as possible, only break vases in rows that doesn't have zombies and has a good defense.
- Always break vases from right to left, unless stated otherwise.
How to Plant Guide:
- | Sunflower | Peashooter | Peashooter | Wall |
- This means: Plant Sunflowers in the 1st column from the left, Peashooters in the 2nd and 3rd columns, then Wall-Nuts in the 4th column.
Game Is Luck Based
- Plants and zombies that you get are totally random, so yeah may luck be kind.
- Using Power-Ups is optional, unless it is highly recommended.
- Formation: | Pea | Wall or Bonk Choy |
- PF: None
- Potato Mine: Best vs Cone Zombie (if possible).
Vasebreaker Intro: To The Left
- Formation: | Wall or Bonk Choy | Split Pea (from 7th to 5th columns only) |
- PF: Any vs Bucket zombies.
- Potato Mine: Best vs Bucket zombies (if possible).
Vasebreaker Intro: Boss Vase
- Formation: | Repeater | Wall or Bonk Choy |
- PF: Any vs Gargantuar.
- Potato Mine: Best vs Gargantuar (if possible). You can have up to 2 mines, place them in-front of Gargantuar's vase before breaking, break vases in-front of it if needed. Potato Mines can also be used to eliminate Bucket zombies.
- Wall-nuts: Best if you can set them up against Bucket zombies.
Related Plants vs. Zombies 2 Tips & Guides:
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: Vasebreaker Endless 1-15 Walkthrough Guide
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: Vasebreaker Egyptian Challenge Walkthrough Guide
«Back to Plants vs. Zombies 2 Guides List