Here's the Part 1 of our quick walkthrough guide and tips for the Android and iOS RPG game Ninja Girls: Moe Moe Moe.
The "RED DOT or CIRCLE"
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress, or to claim a reward.
- Follow and complete your Main Tasks while doing Campaigns to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can no longer advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- Complete to get various rewards.
- These Daily Missions are a must "to-do" tasks to gain Academy EXP and increase your Academy Lvl, the most important stat in the game.
- Just complete what you can to get various rewards.
Free Luxurious Stamina
- Check the given time and claim your Free Stamina during that time. Note: Missed rewards can't be reclaimed.
Monthly Sign-In Rewards (Calendar):
- Sign-in everyday to get awesome rewards, especially the free Ninja Girl of the month.
- Do not waste your Coins here, just use your "Free Chances" for some extra items, and to complete a Daily Task. Spend your Coins into more useful options like upgrading skills.
- Only Use the "Buy 10 Option" at later levels once you have lots of Coins. Some items here are very useful for promoting and evolving Ninja Girls. Make sure you have a couple of Millions though for upgrading skills.
Medium Exp Juice
- Your 1st draw has a very high chance to reveal a 3 Stars Ninja Girl, so it's a good idea to spend your first 288 Diamonds for this one early game.
- You can quickly earn Diamonds by completing tasks, redeeming campaign star bonuses, and through the arena top floor rewards via Mail.
- After that, just grab the "Free Chances" after the cool-down timer (about 2 Days).
- Earn your Diamonds and aim for the "Buy 10 Option" next to get a guaranteed Ninja Girl.
Activity and Events
- There are so many limited events in this game that will give various rewards to all new and existing VIP or F2P players. To check it out, go to the Activity and Event sections in-game.
- Complete what you can and redeem your reward.
- Like their page through the game to join the events. Check their page for other off-game events, then redeem the code under System Settings to get the reward.
- This message will appear once you hit Academy Lvl 11. Rate the game to receive Diamonds!
Continue the tutorial until you get all starting 5 Ninja Girls, just reach what you can with your current team. Do this while following your Main tasks.
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the "Auto Fight" feature and the "Raid Option". It requires Raid Tickets to automatically complete the stage without fighting the enemies again.
- Raid Battles: No Ninja Girl EXP, but you'll get EXP items that you can use to any Ninja Girl you choose.
- Receive rewards by accumulating the Star Bonus Bar.
Once You Hit a Wall!
- Here's some tips that you should do to progress again:
1) Increase Academy Lvl
- You can check your Academy Lvl and current Lvl Caps by clicking on your character's portrait.
- Get Academy EXP from battles and Daily Tasks completion rewards.
2) Increase Your Ninja Girl's Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of abilities, and will greatly increase skill damages.
- Stats increases depending on the Stats Growth of the Ninja Girl.
-You can also check the levels of your enemies by tapping on their portraits in the stage info screen, before the team selection screen.
- If one of your Ninja Girls is maxed, you might want to switch her to one of your lower leveled ones to level her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages. To effectively level up a new front line Ninja Girl, you might want to add another tank, healer, or just feed her EXP juice.
- Here's some tips to ease your mind and decide.
- Definitely not a tank, she is more like a control type front line off-tank Ninja Girl. Meaning, you still need a real tank to protect her, like Wildtress for example.
Lavia and Lightin
- DPS Magic users, OK to promote until Green+1 or Blue+2 to fill up team slots early game and for specific PvE stages in the game (like magic users only stages). Beyond Blue+2, both Ninja Girls will start to fall off, so replace them with better ones.
- If you received a 3* DPS Ninja Girl from your first 288 Diamond draw early game, replace Lightin first.
- Hold on to your Lavia though because she'll come back late game (around Lvl 90+).
- Full upgrade!, she is an awesome all-around DPS Ninja Girl, and perfect for Physical attack teams. Her Silence is valuable to all teams making her a powerhouse Ninja Girl.
- Mainly your PVE healer, highly recommended to upgrade. Not advisable though for PVP unless you want to run a healer defense team late game.
This Ain't A One Team Beats All Game
- Don't just focus on 1 team, you also need backups or a 2nd and 3rd Team to help you out on the other aspects of the game, like fighting under special conditions that requires more Physical or Magic attackers, Ninja Girls with certain elements, and for Arena multi-team battles.
3) Upgrade Skills or Abilities
- Ultimate Skills can be activated when the MP bar is full. It is filled when your Ninja Girl attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills for +300 MP bonus per kill.
- You can control certain Ultimate Skills to target specific targets or area, [Tap+Hold] while active then drag it to your target.
- Note: HP and MP Regeneration only triggers between waves or battles.
- Non-ultimate skills activates automatically during battle with their own timing and stuff.
Which Abilities to Upgrade?
- Focus on your core team first, then work on the next ones, here's some tips:
- Skills that can increase stats or heal the team.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun, silence, or freeze, upgrade them to keep their success chances high.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
4) Farm Gears and Promote
- To check where to farm the item/s needed, simply click or tap on the grayed item gear of your Ninja Girl to view more details. Tap on the map or stage name again to automatically take you there, if it's accessible.
5) Farm Scrolls To Summon or Evolve
- Reach Academy Lvl 11: Elite Campaigns will be unlocked. Farm Scrolls to get more Ninja Girls by completing a set of Scrolls.
- I recommend you farm them all, since they are only available to farm trice a day.
Which Ones to Farm First? Here's Some Tips:
- Farm all Ninja Girls that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep on going while you have the time (note: the limit is only 3 times a day per stage). This is also a nice way to spend some of your excess Stamina.
- Ninja Girls with only 10 Scrolls requirement are also good. Well, honestly, they might not make it into your top team early to mid game, but they are still useful for different purposes. Some of them are also great late game.
- Optional Method: When farming Scrolls, the chance is just around 33%, so other players do this: Once you get 1 Scroll, stop farming on that stage, this is because most of the time, once you get the Scroll, it is hard to grab another one.
Highly Recommended Ninja Girls to Farm Early Game:
- Iron Fist (best from Purple+) and Smartie (control hero, best for physical team).
- Fortune (best around Lvl 85+) and Fanny (best around 70+). These are long term farming that you should start from early game.
- Optional: Jinx (best around Lvl 70+), Leona (if you need more tanks), Rosie (notable tank for guild raids), and Lily (if you still don't have a control NG for magic team).
Evolving Ninja Girls +* (Stars)
- If you already have the Ninja Girl, her Scrolls will now be used as Evolution Materials. Farm them if you have extra Stamina.
- Evolving your Ninja Girls will increase their Stats Growth Rates.
- I also highly recommend farming these Scrolls from Elite Stages early game: Iron Fist, Smartie, Pandaria, Geisha, Fortune and Fanny.
- Yes, tap on your Stamina bar to trade 50 Diamonds for 120 Stamina.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do this once a day, unless you have VIP status.
- Unlocked at Academy Lvl 12. Tap on your Coins Bar for more details.
- Do this only once a day to get the Academy EXP from Daily tasks.
Medium Exp Juice (Vending)
- Like I said above, your 1st draw has a very high chance to reveal a 3 Stars Ninja Girl, so it's a good idea to spend your first 288 Diamonds for this one early game.
- Earn your Diamonds and aim for the "Buy 10 Option" next to get a guaranteed NInja Girl.
- To earn fast Diamonds, win the Arena: Top Floor and get to at least Rank 500 or higher.
Resetting Elite Stages
- Only for VIP players, this is highly recommended to increase your Scrolls gain per day.
SX EXP Juice (Vending)
- Only available for VIP 9 players, a nice place to get rare Ninja Girls.
Part 2 of Ninja Girls: Moe Moe Moe Beginner's Guide:
- The Part 2 of this Tips, Walkthrough, and Strategy Guide can be found here:
- Ninja Girls: Moe Moe Moe Tips for PVP Arena, Champion, and More
Related Ninja Girls: Moe Moe Moe Tips & Guides:
- Ninja Girls: Moe Moe Moe Tips for PVP Arena, Champion, and More