Trivia Crack is a puzzle trivia game presented by Etermax. Trivia Crack is the international smash hit game that puts friend against friend in different categories to determine who has the most trivia knowledge.
How do I start a game?
- Tap on New, located at the top of the screen. Then select Game Language and your favorite opponent.
I already started my game. What do I have to do?
- Spin the wheel to start answering questions! Slide your finger on it or touch the 'Spin' button to start playing. You will get one of the six categories of the game and you'll be able to start answering questions!
Who wins the game?
- Answer questions correctly to get the character from each category. The first to get all six characters will be the winner of the game!
How do I get the characters?
- There are two methods. If you fall in the special slot of the wheel, you get to choose between playing for a character or challenging your opponent to steal one of theirs. You will also have the chance of getting a character every time you answer three questions in a row correctly. You can choose which character to play for!
How many categories are there?
- There are six different categories: Entertainment, Geography, History, Art, Science and Sports.
Can I choose the character I want to play for?
- Yes! Whenever you fall in the special slot of the wheel you get to choose a character among the ones you still don't have. The same happens with the challenges: among all the characters your opponent has, you can choose which one you'll try to steal.
What are PowerUps for?
- PowerUps help you answer the hardest questions or the ones that give you more trouble. There are four kinds: Bomb, Double Chance, Skip and Extra Time.
How much does each PowerUp cost?
- Skip costs 3 coins; Extra Time, 1 coin; Double Chance, 5 coins, and Bomb costs 5 coins.
When can I use the PowerUps?
- PowerUps can be used during the 30 seconds that you have to answer a question.
What do PowerUps do?
- The PowerUp Bomb dismisses two of three incorrect answers. This way only one wrong answer remains and you'll have 50% chances of answering right.
- The PowerUp Double Chance gives you a second chance to answer if you have chosen a wrong answer. To use it you have to click on it before answering for the first time.
- The PowerUp Extra Time gives 15 extra seconds to answer the question.
- The PowerUp Skip allows you to pass to another question from the same category if you don't know the answer.
How many PowerUps can I use in each game?
- You can use 1 PowerUp per question.
Can I play without PowerUps?
- Sure! PowerUps are just some help Trivia Crack offers you and you don't have to use them if you don't want to. But remember that if you don't use them but your opponents do, you'll have less chances of winning!
What are challenges for?
- When you dare your opponents to a challenge you compete against them to steal one of their characters. Both players get the same 6 questions, 1 for each category. The one with the most correct answers wins the challenge.
If I am challenged and I win, do I get one of my opponent's characters?
- No. If your opponent challenges you, you will have to defend your characters as bravely as possible.
If I challenge my opponent and I lose, do I lose one of my characters?
- Exactly. You lose it, but your opponent doesn't get it.
Can I reject a challenge?
- No. If your opponent challenges you, you can't reject it. You will have to defend the character they choose!
What happens if the challenge ends in a tie?
- If there's a tie, the user who's been challenged will have to answer another question to break the tie. If the answer's right, he or she will win the challenge, and if it's wrong, he or she will lose.
What are extra spins?
- Extra spins allow you to spin again when you don't want to answer a question of the category you got. You can spin again once per turn.
How do I get more extra spins?
- When you first install Trivia Crack, you get 3 extra spins. You can get more by asking your friends for free, or you can buy more in our online shop.
How do I see the statistics of my current match?
- On the game screen, you'll see a button with the Statistics icon on the low right side. Tap on it to see your percentage and number of correct and incorrect answers, as well as those for your opponent, for the current game.
What are coins for?
- You can use coins to buy PowerUps. When you first install Trivia Crack, you get a starting amount of 20 coins.
How do I get more coins?
- You get coins by winning Trivia Crack matches. The amount of coins you get will depend on your results! If you resign the game, you won't get any even if you answer several questions correctly. You can also buy more coins at the Shop with real money.
How do I buy more coins?
- Go to Menu and tap on the Shop button. You will see a list of coin packs, choose the amount you wish and then select Buy.
What are lives for?
- You need lives to play. You many start one new game for every life you have.
How do I get more lives?
- You can ask your friends for more lives or buy them at the in-app shop with real money. Also, after some time, Trivia Crack automatically refills them.
If I resign a game, will I get back the life I've used?
- No. To recover the lives you spent, you'll have to ask your friends for more or wait for the game to refill them automatically.
When do matches expire?
- A match expires after two days when the one supposed to answer doesn't. In that case, the winner is the last one that answered.
In which languages can I play?
- You can play in Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Catalan, Italian and German.
If I begin a game in English, can I change the language?
- Language is selected at the beginning, and cannot be changed during the match.
How do I remove finished games
- In the Finished Games section of the Dashboard, hold your tap on the finished game you want to clear, and then select Delete. The game will ask you to confirm. You can also tap on the trash bin icon on top of the Finished Games section to delete them all at once.