Guardian Hunter is an authentic action RPG game presented by NHN Entertainment Corp. Hunt monsters, train your own guardian stronger alongside a variety of other guardians, and enjoy a variety of in-game contents.
How to Play the Game?
- You assign 2 guardian helpers to your right and left side.
- At the main screen of the game, click the "STAGE" button to select a stage.
- If you clear a stage, you can then select Hard/Elite difficulties which are the next stages.
- You must clear the difficulty levels in Normal > Hard > Elite order, and there are recommended levels for each difficulty level.
- There are Quests in each stage, and you will receive rewards if you clear all of the missions in a stage.
What is Stamina?
- Stamina is needed to enter stages, and when all your stamina is consumed, you cannot enter stages.
- Each warrior, archer, and sorceress uses stamina of sword, arrow, and wand.
- If you have less than 5 Stamina left, they get recharged by 1 every 20 minutes, or can be purchased with crystals in the Treasure Store.
What Are Completed and Ongoing Quests?
- If you click the in-game button on the right with an exclamation mark on it, you can view which Quests you have completed and which are still ongoing.
- For Continuation Quest, you can view your progress for each stage of them, and those that you have completed will be displayed as COMPLETE.
How to Change Hunter?
- At the main screen of the game, you can select a hunter to change it.
- If you click Menu > Hunter at the top right, you can change your hunter for a warrior, archer, or sorceress.
How to Use Skills?
- If you face a monster and select the skill you with to use, it will be activated.
- There is cooldown time for every skill. Even in Auto Mode, you must manually use skills.
- You can achieve powerful combo skills by using more than 2 movement/skills at once.
How to Make My Hunter Stronger?
- You can strengthen your hunter by upgrading it's weapon, armor, and skill, or by training them to increase their Attack, Defense, and Critical Hit.
- By equipping accessories, you can increase a hunter's Speed, SP, and Evasion for a certain amount.
- You can use Enhance Stones to upgrade your weapons and armor.
- Enhance Stones can be obtained randomly through the Reward Box when you clear a stage while hunting, and accessories cannot be upgraded.
What is Training?
- This is divided into skill strengthening and character training.
- Skill strengthening is an active skill which you use during the game, and character training is a passive skills which is always active.
- Training can be strengthened with gold, and different skills can be strengthened as you level up.
How To Obtain Guardians?
- Guardians can be obtained by hunting in stages, dungeon and even through the Lucky Box.
- You may check your guardian's info in the Guardian Menu.
- Guardian List: Shows you all of the guardians you currently have.
- Evolve: You can use this to evolve your guardians and make them even stronger.
- Sell: You can sell some of your current guardians.
- Book: You can view all of the guardians you've collected to date.
- Click a Guardian in the Book screen to view it's ability, skill and materials needed to evolve it.
How To Level Up Guardians?
- If you train or fuse two guardians, you receive Exp, and once you attain a certain amount of Exp, your Guardian will level up.
- If you select a base guardian in the Guardian > List menu and push the Train button, you may choose up to 4 guardians to use as materials for training your guardian.
- Using the same type of guardian as your base one gives you bonus attack + HP and reduced skill cooldown time.
- You may level up easily by gaining much more Exp, if you use a Zombie Guardian as material.
How To Evolve Guardians?
- You may select a guardian to evolve in the in-game Guardian > Evolve menu, and you can obtain materials needed for evolving guardians in the daily dungeons.
How Do I Obtain and Equip Runes?
- If you slay the boss in a Boss Raid, you can obtain Runes.
- They can be equipped in Guardian > Guardian List > Rune.
What is Mercenary (Helper)?
- When hunting monster through dungeons and stages, you can select a friend's guardian (mercenary) from your friend list to help you hunt monsters more easily.
- You take up to 2 Guardians into a dungeon where the goal is to get as many points as possible within the given time.
- You are given 30 seconds for each round, but the time increases with each monster killed.
- You may purchase special items for the Infinite Dungeon by using gold in order to get a higher score.
- However, when your playing time or the hunter's HP run out, the dungeon will end.
- Rankings are reset every Friday at 15:00 (Korean Time).
- Ranking rewards are issued to Mailbox every Friday at 15:00 based on player rankings.
- Participation rewards are immediately issued on the number of games joined.
What is Arena?
- Arena is an area where you may have PvP battle with parties that other users within the game have set.
- The maximum cost required in order to assign your guardian varies depending on the hunter's level.
What is Boss Raid?
- You may have up to 8 of your guardians (4 main and 4 sub) to participate in Boss Raid.
- Guardians assigned to the Boss Raid may be changed, and can be made up to 5 decks.
- Boss Raid appear at random times, and you may invite your friend to join you if you open a Boss Raid.
- The player who opened the Boss Raid and all who participate use up Stamina to join.
- If you defeat the boss, the person who opened the raid receives Runes, crystals, and other rewards.
- Runes are used to upgrade guardians and you can purchase Zombies Lucky Box Ticket and evolve materials with raid points in the point shop.
What is a Zombie Lucky Box Ticket?
- Zombie Guardians are used specifically when training/fusing guardians and give you far more Exp that regular guardians.
- This ticket allows you to obtain a random Zombie Guardian.
More Info on Guardian Lucky Box Function?
- This is a system where you use crystals and medals to draw guardians of various levels.
- Premium Guardian Summon Box
- You may use crystals to randomly draw a level 3 to 6 guardian.
- Advanced Guardian Summon Box
- You may use medals to randomly draw a level 3 to 5 guardian.
- Intermediate Guardian Summon Box
- You may use medals to randomly draw a level 2 to 4 guardian.
- Novice Guardian Summon Box
- You may randomly draw a level 1 to 3 guardian.
More Info on Item Lucky Box Function?
- You can use crystals and medals to randomly draw items suitable for your hunter's class and level.
- Premium Weapon Lucky Box
- You can use crystals and randomly draw a level-appropriate magic, rare, unique or legendary weapon.
- Premium Armor Lucky Box
- You can use crystals and randomly draw a level-appropriate magic, rare, unique or legendary armor.
- Premium Accessory Lucky Box
- You can use crystals and randomly draw a level-appropriate magic, rare, unique or legendary accessories.
- Item Lucky Box: You can randomly draw items that suit your hunter's class and level.
- It is possible to draw normal-rare level equipment, skin or potions.
What are Guardian Roots?
- There are 5 Roots in Guardian Roots: Flame, Freezing, Nature, Light and Darkness.
- These Roots work together in different ways, so keep this in mind when using your guardian in battle to get better results.
I Don't Have Enough Inventory Space?
- For your inventory and guardian storage, you are given 15 and 20 slots respectively.
- If you use a crystal, you may add an additional 5 slots.
- In addition, you may sell unused items or guardians (can also be used as training materials) in the store in order to free up slots.
How Many Friends Can I Invite?
-You may have up to 10 friends at first, but you may have more depending in your level.
How Do I Send Message to a Friend?
- You may send messages by selecting a registered friend in Mailbox > Write > Friend within the game.
How to Talk to Other Users in the Game?
- If you click the switch bubble icon on the left within the game, you can use the chatting function.
*Credits and Thanks to Toast.com (http://www.toast.com/faqDetail.nhn?gameId=GuardianHunter) for the Official FAQs! ^^