Let's clear something first, this isn't DOTA, DOTA 2 or WOW, although the Heroes in the game looks similar to those games, the game mechanics aren't. Here, you'll need to form teams or groups of heroes to fight for you, unlike DOTA that you just need to focus on 1 Hero.
«Back to Zeus Age Guides List
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress, or to claim a reward. Note that new mission tasks won't unlock until you claim the reward first.
- Follow and complete your them while doing Campaign Battles to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can't advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- Complete to get various rewards. Note that some missions will not appear until you visit the Task screen.
- A must to do tasks to level up your Troop Rating.
- Complete what you can to get various rewards.
- Obtain Stamina: Check the given time and claim your Free Stamina during that time. Note: Missed rewards can't be reclaimed!
- Golden Touch: Do this only once a day to get the Troop Lvl EXP from the "Millionaire" daily task. - Monthly Card Reward: This is optional for F2P and Balen users.
- Enchanting Equipment: Do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons. Unlocks after reaching Troop Rating 19.
- Monthly Sign-In Rewards:
- Sign-in everyday to get awesome rewards, especially the free Hero of the month.
- Invitation Codes:
- Mailbox (in-game):
- Here you can claim your Login Rewards, Arena ranking rewards, Event giveaways, and other Freebies.
- Sacrifice - Pray:
- Do not waste your Gold for this, just use your "free attempts" for some extra items, and to complete the "Devout Beliver" Daily Activity. Spend your Gold into more useful options like upgrading skills.
- At higher levels where you can get lots of Gold, use some of them to buy the "10x option", to get new heroes, hero soulstones, gears (including purple), and more.
- Sacrifice - Summon:
- Just get the free Summon after the cool-down timer (about 2 Days).
- Hopefully, you will be able to get a nice Front line Hero, it's the best choice for early game. If not, don't stop or restart, just continue, 2 Days is kinda long to do restarts, unless you have multiple accounts...
- If you are a heavy or casual Balen user, choose the "Summon 10x Option" to get 1 guaranteed Hero as a bonus. For Free 2 Play gamers, just slowly earn your extra Balens for this one.
- In-Game Events
- Complete and redeem rewards here.
Continue the tutorial until you get all starting 5 Heroes, just reach what you can with your current team. Do this while following your Mission Tasks or Daily Activities.
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the Auto Fight feature for Normal Battles, and the Raid option.
- Normal Battles: EXP is evenly shared to all Heroes who joined the battle.
- Raid Battles: No hero EXP, but you'll get EXP items that you can use to any Hero you choose.
- Both Battle types will require Stamina, EXP and drop rates are almost the same.
Once You Hit a Wall (Get Stuck!), Here's Some Tips To Do:
- Your Troop Rating is the most important aspect in the game. It will unlock new features and strengthen your Heroes by lifting up their Hero Lvl and Skill Lvl caps. It also increases your Max Stamina for more gameplay time.
- Get Team EXP from battles and completion rewards.
- Note: Track your Troop Rating EXP (Select your Icon to view). If your Troop Rating is about to level up, don't claim any EXP from your Daily Event until your Stamina is low.
- 2) Increase Hero Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of Skills, and will greatly increase skill damages. Stats will also increase depending on the Stats Growth of the Hero.
- You can also check the levels of your enemies by tapping on their portraits in the stage info screen, before the Hero selection screen.
- If one of your Heroes is maxed, you might want to switch that Hero to one of your lower leveled Heroes to level him/her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages. To effectively level up a new first row Hero, you might want to add another tank, or use a healer.
- Maybe some questions running through your mind:
- "Are my starting 5 Heroes worth leveling?
- "Are they strong late game?"
- "Should I ignore my starting 5 Heroes and wait for better Heroes to level instead?"
- Here are some tips to ease your mind:
- Don't underestimate your starting 5 Heroes, most of them are still very useful early to late game!
- Example: Freya can do team heals and can convert 1 enemy to your side. Treat Freya well, always max her skills, and you'll see what I mean. She is very useful for Expedition teams late game!
- Leviathan, Hydra, Hera and Zeus are also good backups for Expeditions, so level them up still.
- Don't just focus on 5 Heroes, you need a 2nd or 3rd Team Heroes too to help you out in your Expeditions (only 20+ Heroes can be used), so it's ok to level them up.
- Fights with special conditions: There are battles that requires more Physical or Magic Heroes, and even female only battles!
- Get all Heroes that you can, this way you can create teams that suits your gaming-style!
- 3) Upgrade Skills
- Special Skills can be activated when the Energy bar is full. It is filled when your Heroes attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills for some Energy bonus.
- Note: Energy and Hp Regen only triggers between waves or battles.
- Other skills activates automatically during battle.
- Which Skills to Upgrade?
- All of course to make your team strong, but which ones first? Focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Here's some tips:
- Skills that can buff stats or heal the team.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun, upgrade them to keep their success chances high.
- Front line Heroes can easily activate their Ultimate skills because they get hit a lot. Depends if the Ulti is useful though, if your tank's role to just to absorb damages, then it's ok to lightly upgrade Ultimate skill.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
- For more info on skills, go here: Skills List for All First, Middle and Last Rows Heroes and Gods
- 4) Farm Equips and Advance Your Heroes
- I'm sure you are wondering if which heroes to advance more? I'll say all that you can, focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Green +: means a gear is available for the Hero to equip, or item is ready to synthesize.
- Yellow +: means a gear is available but the Hero's Lvl is too low to equip the item.
- None +: means there are no available gear for that Hero. Tap to check where to farm the item/s needed, tap on the map or stage name again to automatically take you there, if it's accessible.
- Advance your heroes to make them stronger (will add stats from gears, enchants not included) and to unlock new tier of skills.
- If you have extra Stamina and you don't know where to use them, I recommend that you farm "Boots", or any common materials for synthesis every advancement.
- 5) Farm Hero/Spirit Soulstones
- Elite Chapters will be unlocked around Chapter 2 Normal Mode.
- Farm Soulstones here to get more Heroes by completing a set of Soulstones.
- I recommend you farm them all, since they are only available to farm trice a day. This is also a nice way to spend some of your excess Stamina.
- Elite Stages: When farming Soulstones, the chance is just around 33%, so other players do this: Once they get 1 Soulstone, stop farming on that stage, this is because most of the time, once you get the Soul Stone, it rarely drops. You may still farm the stages though if you want.
- This also includes double drop events, once you get 2 soul stones in one run, stop.
- Heroes to Farm First? Here's some tips:
- Farm all Heroes that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep on going while you have the time (Note: the limit is only 3 times a day per stage). It's better to have them even if they turn out weak (might get a buff in the future).
- Heroes with only 10 Soulstones requirement are also good. Well, honestly, some of them might not make it into your top team but they are still useful for Expeditions as backup teams or damage absorbers.
- Evolving Heroes
- If you already have the Hero, Soulstones will just be used as Evolution Materials, farm them together with the others if you have extra Stamina to use. For now, focus first on getting more Heroes and upgrading your main Heroes' Lvl and Skills.
- Evolving Heroes will increase their Star Count and Stats Growth Rates. Best done late game for your core Heroes.
- Optional: While farming Soulstones for new heroes, you can also farm some Soulstones that will give quick evolve to your 1 Star core heroes, and others you might like.
STAMINA! (50 Balens for 120 Stamina)
- Yes, it's the best way to:
- get more Heroes by farming Soulstones.
- boost Team Lvl/Troop Ratings and Hero Levels.
- get more Gold for upgrading skills.
- and to Advance Heroes by farming the items needed.
- Even if you can't play much everyday, at least buy 120 Stamina per day, to keep your pace with other players in the game.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these once a day, unless you are a VIP gamer.
Golden Touch: Do this only once a day to get the Troop Lvl EXP from the "Millionaire" daily task.
The "Summon x10" Option
- Well, this is kinda hard for F2P gamers because the required Balens is somewhat high, it's better to spend Balens into Stamina and farm Soulstones to get specific Heroes early on then just earn your excess Balens for this as you go on.
- For VIP gamers, this feature is a good way to spend some extra Balens, especially early game. It is still luck based though but you will probably get at least 1 new Hero.
PvP Arena Unlocks at Troop Rating 10
- A nice place to get Balens, Gold, PVP Points for the Arena Shop, EXP items, and more.
- Note: Only use PVP Points for Hero/Spirit Soulstones.
- Fight teams with lower ATK Power than yours to get a higher chance of winning. Free Balens will be rewarded depending on the difference of your current rank to the next one.
- The key is to form a team that works together. Mix, match, and experiment to find what suits your defensive and offensive playing style.
- If you can't win anymore, you an still purposely lose fights to complete the Arena Expert Daily Activity for more Troop Rating EXP.
Rules and Rewards
- Check the Arena Reward section to see the rewards you can get with your current Rank.
- Also check the reset time, and the time when they will finalize the rankings and send the Arena rewards. Use the time and increase your rankings before they finalize the rankings, this way, you'll get better chance of getting more rewards.
- Check the "Ranking" section to see what other players are using, observe and learn some Hero combinations and ideas here.
Troop Rating 11: Guild Leagues
- Enter a guild with a good number of players, if you can't find any available Guild, increase your Troop Rating to reach their requirement, or go to the World Chat then find Guild IDs there. Enter the ID using the Search option under Guild feature.
- Join League Expeditions to get rewards, see in-game Rules for more info.
- Note: Only spend your League Contribution Points for redeeming Hero or Spirit Soulstones.
- To quit your guild, tap on your account icon then select Leave League.
Troop Rating 12: Shop Unlocked!
- A place where you can sell your loots, just sell the ones that pops up.
- If you have extra Gold, buy some here in-case you'll need the items for later use, especially the EXP potions.
- EXP Potions
- Never sell your EXP Potions or EXP Items!
- Although it's tempting to sell them to get lots of Gold, especially early to mid game, I would still recommend that you keep them for later Lvls, for your core or other Heroes.
Troop Rating 19: Enchanting
- Like what I've stated above, do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons.
- Never Enchant before Advancing, or else, you'll just waste a lot of Gold. All Stats from Item Enchants will NOT carry over after the Advancement, only the base stats of the items equipped.
Troop Rating 20: Activity
- Scroll to the right to see more stages.
- A nice place to get lots of EXP potions, Gold (sell items dropped from Blasted City), and other useful items.
- Customize your team according to what you need to counter Magical/Physical Immunities or to fulfill the requirement of the stage. Note that Goddess' Confrontation only accepts female heroes.
- Mind the time limit per wave, sometimes it's best to barrage them with skills whenever you can.
Troop Rating 30: Expeditions
- The best way to earn lots of Gold, especially if you can reach and complete 15/15 Stage to claim over 500,000 Gold!. Plus, it doesn't require Stamina to play.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Use your Heroes and skills wisely per stage!
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open chests every after battle. Rewards can be Expedition Points, Gold, Items, Soulstones and also a chance to instantly acquire Heroes!
- Rewards increases depending on your current Troop Rating.
- Expedition Points are used to Redeem items or Refresh the Shop, only spend them on Soulstones!
Congratulations! If you reached this point, then I hope you already know what you are doing. Coins, Stamina and Gems shouldn't be a problem, since you already know where and how to get them.
More in-game features will unlock once you reach higher levels, Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^