Gods Rush offers a lot of zany Heroes or Gods to play with, with their own unique set of skills and animations. Here, you'll need to form a team or groups of heroes to fight for you, but don't limit yourself to only 5 heroes or 1 team, try to strengthen more Heroes to help you complete the Gauntlet!
«Back to Gods Rush Guides List
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress, or to claim a reward. Note that new quests won't unlock until you claim the reward first.
- Follow and complete your Quests while doing Battle Mode ("Campaigns") to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can't advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- Complete to get various rewards. Note that some quests will not appear until you visit the Quest screen.
- A must to do quests to level up your Team Lvl.
- Complete what you can to get various rewards.
- Free Energy: Check the given time and claim your Free Energy during that time. Note: Missed rewards can't be reclaimed!
- Midas Touch: Unlocked at Team Level 12. Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP.
- Super Value Gem Card: This is optional for F2P gamers.
- Enchanting Equipment: Do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons. Unlocks at Team Level 20.
- Monthly Sign-In Rewards:
- Sign-in everyday to get awesome rewards, especially the free Hero of the month.
- Mailbox (in-game):
- Here you can claim your Login Rewards, Arena ranking rewards, Event giveaways, and other Freebies.
- Cupid's Spring:
- Do not waste your Gold here, just use your "free chances" for some extra items, and to complete the "Finder's Keepers" Daily Task. Spend your Gold into more useful options like upgrading skills.
- Once you reach higher levels and have too many excess Gold, the "x10 Option" is actually ok, to get new heroes, Hero shards, gears (including purple), and more.
- Aphrodite's Spring:
- Just get the free Aphrodite's Spring chances after the cool-down timer (about 2 Days).
- Hopefully, you will be able to get a nice Front line Hero, it's the best choice for early game. If not, don't stop or restart, just continue, 2 Days is kinda long to do restarts, unless you have multiple accounts...
- If you are a heavy or casual Gem user, get the "x10 Option" to get 1 guaranteed Hero as a bonus. - For Free 2 Play gamers, earn your extra Gems for this one.
- Zeus' Spring:
- An optional Spring for Gem users to get Hero Shards.
Continue the tutorial until you get all starting 5 Heroes, just reach what you can with your current team. Do this while following your Quests or Daily Tasks.
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the Auto Fight feature for Normal Battles, and the Sweep option (Sweeper tickets used).
- Normal Battles: EXP is evenly shared to all Heroes who joined the battle.
- Sweep Battles: No Hero EXP, but you'll get EXP items that you can use to any Hero you choose.
- Both Battle types will require Stamina, EXP and drop rates are almost the same.
Once You Hit a Wall (Get Stuck!), Here's Some Tips To Do:
- Team Lvl is the most important aspect in the game. It will unlock new features and strengthen your Heroes by lifting up their Hero Lvl and Skill Lvl caps. It also increases your Max Energy for more gameplay time.
- Get Team EXP from battles and completion rewards.
- Note: Track your Team Lvl EXP. If your Team Lvl is about to level up, don't claim any EXP from your Daily Tasks until your Energy is low.
- 2) Increase Hero Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of Skills, and will greatly increase skill damages. Stats will also increase depending on the Stats Growth of the Hero.
- You can also check the levels of your enemies by using "tap+hold" on their portraits in the stage info screen, before the Hero selection screen.
- If one of your Heroes is maxed, you might want to switch that Hero to one of your lower leveled Heroes to level him/her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages. To effectively level up a new front line Hero, you might want to add another tank, or use a healer.
- Maybe some questions running through your mind:
- Starting 5 Heroes: Chryseis, Achilles, Leandra, Cerberus, and Tiresias.
- "Are my starting 5 Heroes worth leveling?
- "Are they strong late game?"
- "Should I ignore my starting 5 Heroes and wait for better Heroes to level instead?"
- Here are some tips to ease your mind:
- Don't underestimate your starting 5 Heroes, most of them are very useful early to late game, especially Chryseis. She can heal the whole team and convert one enemy to your side making the match 6 vs 4!
- Chryseis is also a must have hero for Gauntlet teams, not necessary to be in your team but a must have reserve for healing. Not recommended for Arena though until late game (Lvl 90) where healer teams are viable.
- Achilles is nice tank-dps early game, but falls short at higher levels.
- Leandra is similar to Achilles, and will come back at higher levels (Lvl 90) as a nice off-tank hero.
- Cerberus is a powerful DPS hero, but only starts to shine around Lvl 70+.
- Tiresias is also nice early game DPS hero, but falls short after Lvl 51+ where purple heroes are dominant. Keep him still for late game meta (Lvl 90).
- Don't just focus on 5 Heroes, you need a 2nd or 3rd Team Heroes too to help you out in Gauntlet Mode (only 20+ Heroes can be used), so it's ok to level them all up.
- Fights with special conditions: There are battles that requires more Physical or Magic Heroes to counter immunities, and even male or female only battles!
- Get all Heroes that you can, this way you can create teams that suits your gaming-style!
- 3) Upgrade Skills
- Team Lvl 7: Skill Leveling Unlocked.
- Ultimate Skills can be activated when the Rage bar is full. It is filled when your Heroes attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills for more Rage bonus.
- Other skills activates automatically during battle.
- Note: Rage and Hp Regen only triggers between waves or battles.
- Which Skills to Upgrade?
- All of course to make your team strong, but which ones first? Focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Here's some tips:
- Skills that can buff stats or heal the team.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun, upgrade them to keep their success chances high.
- Front line Heroes can easily activate their Ultimate skills because they get hit a lot. Depends if the Ulti is useful though, if your tank's role to just to absorb damages ("ex: Hercules"), then it's ok to lightly upgrade Ultimate skill.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
- For more info about skills, go here: Skills List for All Front, Mid and Back Heroes or Gods
- 4) Farm Equipment and Evolve Heroes
- I'm sure you are wondering if which heroes to evolve more? I'll say all that you can, focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Green +: means a gear is available for the Hero to equip, or item is ready to fuse.
- Yellow +: means a gear is available but the Hero's Lvl is too low to equip the item.
- None +: means there are no available gear for that Hero. Tap to check where to farm the item/s needed, tap on the map or stage name again to automatically take you there, if it's accessible.
- Promote your heroes to make them stronger (will add stats from gears) and to unlock new tier of skills.
- Promotion Tiers:
- White > Green > Green+1 > Blue > Blue +1 > Blue +2 > Purple > Purple +1 > Purple +2 > Purple +3
- If you have extra Stamina and you don't know where to use them, I recommend that you farm "Mercury Boots", or any item or "materials for fusing" that can be used every promotion.
- 5) Farm Hero Shards
- Team Lvl 11: Elite Chapters Unlocked.
- Farm Shards to get more Heroes by completing a set of Hero Shards.
- I recommend you farm them all, since they are only available to farm trice a day. This is also a nice way to spend some of your excess Energy.
- Elite Stages: When farming Shards, the chance is just around 33%, so other players do this: Once they get the Shard, stop farming on that stage, this is because most of the time, once you get the Shard, it will rarely drop another.
- Heroes to Farm First? Here's some tips:
- Farm all Heroes that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep going while you have the time (Note: the limit is only 3 times a day per stage). It's better to have them even if they turn out weak (might get a buff in the future).
- Heroes with only 10 Shards requirement are also good. Well, honestly, some of them might not make it into your top team but they are still useful for different purposes.
- Highly recommended heroes to farm from Elite stages early game: Hercules, Atalanta, and Medusa, then Astraea.
- Ascending Heroes
- If you already have the Hero, Shards will just be used as Ascending Materials, farm if you have extra Energy to use. For now, focus first on getting more Heroes and upgrading your main Heroes' Lvl and Skills.
- Ascending Heroes will increase their Star Count and Stats Growth Rates. I highly recommend farming these Hero Soul Stones from Elite Stages early game: Hercules, Medusa, Atalanta, Chryseis, and Astraea.
- Optional: While farming Shards for new heroes, you can also farm some Shards that will give quick ascend to your 1 Star core heroes, and others you might like.
ENERGY! (50 Gems for 120 Energy)
- Yes, it's the best way to:
- get more Heroes by farming more Shards.
- boost Team or Hero Levels.
- get more Gold for upgrading skills.
- and to Ascend Heroes by farming the equipments needed.
- Even if you can't play much everyday, at least buy 120 Stamina per day.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these once a day, unless your free VIP is active. Go to the VIP section in-game to check your free VIP remaining time, it is next to "VIP Membership: Days/Hours/Minutes".
Midas Touch: Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP.
The "10x Aphrodite's Spring" Option
- Well, this is kinda hard for F2P gamers because the required Gems is somewhat high, it's better to spend Gems to Stamina and farm Soul Stones to get specific Heroes early on then just earn your excess Gems for this as you go on.
- For VIP gamers, this feature is a good way to spend some extra Gems, especially early game. It is still luck based though but you will probably get at least 1 new Hero.
How To Save Gems
- I don't recommend using Gems for other in-game features like sweeps, resetting counts in Elite Stages, resetting skill points, or buying items....unless you are willing to spend real cash for Gems.
- Optional for heavy Gem users: I recommend VIP 8, so you can restart Gauntlet 2 times daily, upgrading to higher VIP might not be best for the Gem requirements, but still optional.
PvP Arena Unlocks at Team Lvl 10
- A nice place to get Gems, Gold, Credits for the Arena Mall, EXP items, and more.
- Note: Only use your Credits for getting Hero Shards.
- Fight teams with lower Power than yours to get a higher chance of winning.
- The key is to form a team that works together. Mix, match, and experiment to find what suits your playing style.
- If you can't win anymore, you an still purposely lose fights to complete the "Arena Lovers" Daily Event.
- Refer here for more info: Gods Rush: General Heroes and Gods Team Building Guide
- Check the Rules section in-game to see the rewards you can get with your current Rank.
- Also check the reset time, and the time when they will finalize the rankings and send the Arena rewards.
- Use the time and increase your rankings before they finalize the rankings, this way, you'll get better chance of getting more rewards.
- You may encounter the "Mysterious Man" when refreshing the arena opponents list in arena. Defeat him to earn large number of credits or even possibly a championship badge. Be warned though because he's tough too!
- Check the "Rank" to see what other players are using, observe and learn some Hero combinations and ideas here.
- If you have extra Gold, buy all items here that you don't have in-case you'll need the items for later use, especially EXP potions.
- Same as Merchant, but items with your extra Gold.
Team Lvl 14: Portal
- A nice place to farm EXP potions and Gold, start after you get your Heroes to at least Lvl 15.
- Select available stage, then check the levels of your enemies here first to see if you can beat them.
- Note: Never sell your EXP Potions or EXP Items!
- Although it's tempting to sell them for Gold, especially early to mid game, I would still recommend that you keep them for later Lvls, for your core or other Heroes.
Team Lvl 20: Equipment Enchant
- Like what I've stated above, do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons.
- Never enchant before evolving your hero or god, or else, you'll just waste a lot of Gold. All Stats from Item Enchant will NOT carry over after the evolution!
Team Lvl 25: Trials
- A nice place to get useful items and more, start after you get your Heroes to around Lvl 30.
- Customize team according to what you need: To counter Magical/Physical Immunities or to fulfill the requirement of the stage.
- Check the tip above the hero selection screen to get an idea.
- Mind the time limit per wave, sometimes it's best to barrage them with skills whenever you can.
Team Lvl 30: The Gauntlet!
- The best way to earn lots of Gold, especially if you can reach and complete 15/15 Stage to claim over 500,000 Gold!. Plus. it doesn't require Energy to play.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Use your Heroes and skills wisely per stage!
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open chests every after battle. Rewards can be Gold, Items, Shards and also a chance to instantly acquire Heroes!
- Rewards increases depending on your current Team Level.
- Chests can also give Points that you can Redeem, only spend them on Hero Shards.
- For more info on Gauntlet, go here: How to Complete Gauntlet Stages 15/15 Sweep
Team Lvl 32: Create and/or Join a Guild!
- Join a guild with a good number of players, if you can't find any open to all Guild, go to the World Chat then find Guild IDs there.
- Hopefully it's the mercenary camp feature where you can hire 1 of your guild mate's heroes or gods for raiding Gauntlet.
- Party Stages
- Trials where guilds can do raids to get various rewards including "Guild Bux" for purchasing items from the Guild Mall. See Rules section under the difficulty selection screen for more info.
- Guild War
- Guild members have to work together to earn Guild Points (GP) from the Guild War to earn a high place in the rankings.
- Guild members above Lvl 22 can take part in the Guild War every week to defeat enemy Guild members and gain EXP, Guild Points and Guild Bux, and help the Guild accumulate GP. Total GP is calculated every Monday at 5am, and each Guild member stands to get grand rewards based on their GP ranking.
Congratulations! If you reached this point, then I hope you already know what you are doing. Coins, Stamina and Gems shouldn't be a problem, since you already know where and how to get them.
Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^