Here's a quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the action RPG third person shooting game - Fantashooting 2. This guide will only cover the Pumpkin Town Stages 41 to 80, and will focus on using Ranger Jenny as the primary Hero. Shepherd Sam is also ok, just follow the guides below too for upgrading.
«Back to Fantashooting 2: FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Refer to the links below for more useful tips and reminders.
- FAQ, Walkthrough, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Unique Weapon A
- Focus and just upgrade this whenever you can.
- Weapon B (Support Weapon)
- Crude Novice Frozen Arrow or Ice Wand (Get Sapphire at Stage 3). No need to upgrade, just use it to slow down fast moving enemies, then use your main weapon to defeat them (Slow + Unique Weapon Combo).
- This is also a nice escape mechanism, slow them down then go to the open.
- Skill: Just reach 50% of the upgrade level of your Unique Weapon, but for Shepherd Sam users, upgrade your Hounds a little more, about 70% or more of your Unique Weapon's Lvl.
- Bookmark Skills (scroll to the right for more)
- 1: Focus = Cool-down rate increase by 40% (free Diamond slot).
- 2: None for now, focus on upgrading your Unique Weapon first.
- Support and Enhancement
- No need to use any Support or Enhancement items, save your Gold and Diamonds for better use.
- Suggested Farming Stages:
- Suggested Farming Stages: 41,42, 44, and 45 gives around 1,000 Gold (depending on drop chance).
- Stages 51, 57, and 71 are awesome too once you get there, or any stage you like to replay.
Ready For the Next Area? Go Here:
- Ocean of Trees Quick Walkthrough and Strategy Guide