Call forth powerful allies to help you destroy your foes! Train, upgrade, and command a colorful army of wizards, beastmasters, witches and sorceresses to defeat the undead dragon Gaping Maw and the forces of evil!
Note that all stats below, are their initial stats at Lv 1. To increase these stats, pick up mystical gems scattered in battlefield to unlock powerful upgrades, upgrade them wisely!
◄Back to Wizard & Dragon Defense: FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Stage  = Aden the Scarlet - MUST UPGRADE!
- HP: 100 Attack: 9
- Dragon: Long ranged attacker, damage is dependent to Aden's Lv.
- Aden: Short ranged attacker + HP regeneration passive skill.
Stage  = Gladium
- Attack: 25 + Short ranged attack.
Stage  = Unyielding
- Heal: 50 + Damage Immunity for a few seconds.
Stage  = Tarde
- Attack: 50 + Long ranged attack.
Stage  = Arcesso
- HP: 60 + Summon a random ally.
Stage  = Stella Surculus
- Attack: 100 + Knock back effect.
Stage  = Impetus
- Attack: 1500 + Wide area of effect.
Stage  = Novice Wizard
- HP: 35 Attack: 10
Stage  = Apprentice Witch
- HP: 200 Attack: 8
Stage  = Lancer Lotte
- HP: 35 Attack: 22
Stage  = Cat Familiar - MUST HAVE UNIT!
- HP: 35 Attack: 12
Stage  = Professor Bumbershoot
- HP: 800 Attack: 15
Stage  = High Seer
- HP: 200 Heal: 50
Stage  = Duke
- HP: 2800 Attack: 25
Stage  = Witch Beatrice
- HP: 350 Attack: 62
Stage  = Alchemist Mustang
- HP: 1800 Attack: 150
Stage  = Magic Portal
- HP: 250
Stage  = Mana Pool
- 1 Mana per second, can be upgraded temporarily in battle.
Stage  = Earth Fey
- Attack: 7, will put 2 auto attacking towers.
Stage  = Sky Fey
- Attack: 30, will put 2 auto attacking towers with slow effect.
Stage  = Ally Slot
- 4 Slots
Stage  = Skill Slot
- 2 Slots
Related Wizard & Dragon Defense Tips & Guides:
Wizard & Dragon Defense: Quick Walkthrough, Upgrades and Strategy Guide
Wizard & Dragon Defense: Notable Basic and Advanced Defensive Strategies