◄Back to Monster Galaxy FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Lainedeer and Coldbear are Limited Mogas that you can only catch around winter
(December and January). Around this time, You will automatically encounter a man named Jack Frost when you enter any location and he will give you details about the two mogas.
|PLAY MONSTER GALAXY ON FACEBOOK|
- Now this is a problem. Lainedeer is an Epic Moga so it has a very slim success rate. Plus, Lainedeer's level will always take the highest moga on your current team. However, it is still possible to catch Lainedeer so don't lose hope. I caught mine (Lvl 11 Lainedeer) using Huey and 5 Star Seeds in a single battle. Luck really plays a big role here.
- Punch - Physical Attack
- Missile Toe - Zodiac Attack
- Regenerate - Special Ability
- Earn 5~10 Star Seeds (optional).
- The levels of your current team must be close to each other as possible.
- Aim for the 9% Success Rate. It is not necessary to bring Lainedeer's HP to 1.
- Use your whistles first and time it wisely.
- Always take note of it's HP and your damages. Don't forget possible criticals.
- If you think you will kill Lainedeer on your next move, switch to your
other Mogas instead if you followed Tip number two.
- Good Luck ^_^\m/