Here's a list of farmable ninjas that can be found from Story Mode stages in the Android and iOS mobile game: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Blazing.
Story Mode: Farmable Ninjas
- Note that by default, they will only drop their 3* versions, you need to enhance and awaken them in-order to reach their maximum number of stars. Drop rates will also depend on the Luck stat of your team's Captain, while Lucky Drops will be based from the total Luck of remaining Captains after battle.
Naruto Uzumaki - The Worst Loser
|Basic Info||Range: Mid; Starter Ninja; Story Mode Stage 7-4 Drop|
|Field Skill||Boosts attack by 75-150.|
|HP||STR||Buddy Skill||Boosts attack by 95.|
|856||738||Ninjutsu||2.2x attack toward all enemies in range. [Chakra 3]|
- Story Mode Stage 7-4 Drop, and also obtainable from Lucky Drops.
- By far the only Story Mode drop that can be upgraded to 5*, and since he is farmable, you can also max his abilities by fusing dupes, or increase his Luck up to 80!
- If you still don't have a high Luck ninja, or if you like to have a high Luck Heart Element ninja, then you might want to consider farming Naruto. Play this stage as host under Multiplayer Mode to increase your team's total Luck.
Story Mode Drops:
- Stage 1-1: Iruka - Sympathizer
- Stage 1-4: Ino Yamanaka - Ever Changing Movements
- Stage 2-5: Shikamaru Nara - Lucid Talent
- Stage 3-10: Choji Akimichi - Insatiable Appetite
- Stage 4-7: Sakura Haruno - The Indomitable Maiden
- Stage 5-11: Kiba Inuzuka - Sharp Claws and Fangs
- Stage 6-10: Shino Aburame - Unflinching Heart
- Stage 7-8: Hinata Hyuga - Loyal Emotions
- Stage 8-15: Sasuke Uchiha - A Lone Heart
- Completion Status: 100% up to 8-15
- For notable 4* Star ninjas, refer to our separate guide here: Best and Notable 4* Star Ninjas
Story Mode Drops:
- Stage 3-1: Gozu - Poisonous Right Arm; Meizu - Poisonous Left Arm
- Stage 3-7: Zori - Bodyguard w/ Hat; Waraji - Bodyguard w/ Eyepatch
- Stage 4-1: Ebisu - An Elite Teacher
- Stage 4-4: Raido Namiashi - An Indomitable Spirit
- Stage 4-4: Izumo Kamizuki - The Calm Proctor (Hard Mode)
- Stage 4-5: Genma Shiranui - Always Aimless
- Stage 4-5: Kotetsu Hagane - The Deceptive Proctor (Hard Mode)
- Stage 5-2: Oboro - Warrior of the Trinity
- Stage 5-3: Oboro - Warrior of the Trinity
- Stage 5-8: Dosu Kinuta - The Cool, Calm Leader
- Stage 5-9: Zaku Abumi - The Confident One
- Stage 5-10: Mubi - Phantom of the Trinity
- Stage 5-11: Kagari - Sensor of the Trinity
- Stage 6-1: Misumi Tsurugi - 360-degree Movement
- Stage 6-1: Yoroi Akada - Heretical Abilities (Hard Mode)
- Stage 6-2: Zaku Abumi - The Confident One
- Stage 6-3: Kin Tsuchi - Brimming with Jealousy
- Stage 6-8: Yashamaru - All for his Late Sister
- Stage 6-9: Dosu Kinuta - The Cool, Calm Leader
- Stage 8-6: Mahiru - Superior Swordsmanship (Hard Mode)
- Stage 8-13: Taiseki - Masterful Camouflage (Hard Mode)
- Completion Status: 100% up to Stage 8-15
Notable 3* Star Ninjas:
- Ebisu - An Elite Teacher
- Raido Namiashi - An Indomitable Spirit
- Izumo Kamizuki - The Calm Proctor
- Genma Shiranui - Always Aimless
- Kotetsu Hagane - The Deceptive Proctor (Hard Mode)
- Oboro - Warrior of the Trinity
- Mubi - Phantom of the Trinity
- Kagari - Sensor of the Trinity
- and Taiseki - Masterful Camouflage
- All ninjas above = Ninjutsu: Gives you 3 perfect dodges for 3 turns. [4 Chakra]
- Misumi Tsurugi - 360-degree Movement
- Ninjutsu: 40% chance of immobilizing you and the enemy in range for 2 turns. [3 Chakra]
Farming Booster Carriers
- If you want to farm 3* units, I recommended Story Mode Stage 3-1 (Gozu and Meizu). The stage has low stamina requirement, plus you can also get Gozu from Lucky Drops.
Why Still Get These 3* Ninjas?
- Mostly for "Encyclopedia" completion purposes, or if you need perfect dodgers or immobilizers for your teams.