Here's a guide on how to complete all Spec Op 1 Matter & Ant-Matter tasks. Refer below if you need help on how to complete certain tasks like how to unlock the Epic Boss Yellowjacket in Spec Op 1.
Mastering Spec Op 1 will reward you a 2-Stars Ant-Man, and the Spec Op 1 Anthology that grants you permanent access to Spec Op 01: Matter and Ant-Matter. Good luck and have fun!
- You must claim the reward first before starting a new task.
- Some tasks can be completed through Normal Missions or Scouting Missions.
- If you retreat or give up during battle, your achievements from that battle will still count.
- New paths will unlock as you go.
Spec Op 1 Tasks and How To Complete
The Wrong Crowd
Out of the Lab
- Defeat Ghost in Spec Op 1.
- How To Complete: Enter Mission 1 and continue until you reach the split. Choose Help Ant-Man: S4 (Crossfire Mercs); S5 (Hydra); S6 (Boss-Ghost).
- How To Complete: You can check Heroes with Hindered Effect here: Tactical Debuffs List.
- Note: If you don't have any hero with Hindered, you can master Chapter 2, the free hero reward is M.O.D.O.K.. Upgrade his Doomsday Chair ability to 2-Stars to unlock it's Hindered effect. Equip Iso-8 focusing on Accuracy, and use his Telemetric Research ability to hit Whirlwind even at Lvl 19.
- Defeat 3 members of the Hydra 4 in Spec Op 1.
- How To Complete: First, go to Mission 3 and follow this path: S1 (Hydra); S2 (Hydra); S3 (Mini Boss - Militant) to get your first Hydra Four member.
- For the next 2 Hydra Four members, enter Mission 2 and follow this path: S1 (Crossfire Mercs); S2 (Hydra); S3 (Hydra); S4 (Mini Boss-Tactical Force); S5 (Crossfire Mercs-Pursue Yellowjacket); S6 (Mini Boss-Bowman); S7 (Boss-Yellowjacket).
- Note: Following this path will also unlock Epic Boss Yellowjacket, needed for the last 2 tasks.
Monocle and Jacket
- How To Complete: If you followed my advice above, then just go and enter the Epic Boss stage. Take out Crossfire first because he can detect hidden heroes, bypass protect abilities, and do stun attacks. Yellowjacket can counter with AoE attacks, so bring a healer and/or heroes with high Evasion stats.