Card removal feature will become available after some major Valder game patches. If you want to remove all of your awesome cards from your used-low leveled equipment, and transfer them to a better item around your current level, then this is the only way.
If you wish to become stronger, employ the power of Cards. Good Luck!
◄Back to Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Once you reach Valder area, you can talk to the NPC Magician Stella to Add,
Compound or Remove cards. Lan Forta Card NPC doesn't have the Remove Card option or maybe they will add it at later updates.
item with slotted cards, and some Zeny for the Removal fee. See sample screenshot below.
How to Get Card Removal Potions
- To cut it short, It's NOT FREE!
- Depending on your server and current game update, you can either
purchase a Card Removal Potion from the Cash Shop under the Materials section, or get one from Lucky Boxes!
- Note: Card Removal Potion is not yet available for international version, maybe
after some more major game patches.
- Success chance is at 100%, don't worry.
Related Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Tips & Guides:
Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising: How to Get More Cards and Card Compounding Guide
Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising: Complete Cards List