◄Back to Pockie Ninja Character Stats and Skill Builds
- Healing Skills Effect +10%
- BMV: 13(Strength)--22(Agility)--8(Stamina)
- Tank Build (Great Stamina BMV)
- Among the Ulquiorra outfits and blue outfits in Pockie Ninja, the above Ulquiorra outfit
has the best Stamina BMV! If you are looking for a good Blue outfit tank, go with this one!
- With the new Outfit Recast System, Ulquiorra outfit can further her Stamina
to it's maximum growth rate from 1.30 to 1.60! Giving her better HP/Chakra returns per upgrade.
- Refer here for: Pockie Ninja: Recast Outfits to Get Pioneer or Sage Releases
- Your aim is to exploit Ulquiorra's Stamina BMV to it's full potential! Letting your
opponent's hit you as hard as they want while dealing damage over time. Paired with high defense and other defensive stats, skills and pet healing skills, you will be able to control the battle in your favor!
- Honestly, you can choose any village but here's some preferred village/s:
- Earth Village, Wind Village or Water Village
Tank Build: Primary Stats:
- Ulquiorra has a very good Stamina BMV so favor Stamina more than HP+% or
HP+ as much as possible. This will also give you more Chakra to use.
Tank Build: Secondary Stats
TIP: Secondary Stats are your 3rd or 4th stat that will go with your primary stats per [4s] gear.
- Priority from left to right if you want, your choice still.
- [Constitution] > [Block] > [Hit]
- Players prefer more points on Constitution over Block though because players with high
Critical can really hurt tanks who has very low constitution value! still your choice.
Notable Stats from Gears
- Try to get [Defense Enhance] stat from your [4s] Weapon.
- Inscription can really help your gears boost up their defensive and offensive capabilities.
- Inscribing your equipments might be expensive to use, so start at Lvl 41+ or 51+.
- Refer here: Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide
- The Enhancement feature in the Armory can also add an easy HP+ stat to your armors!
Recommended Gems for Ulquiorra:
- [Topaz = Stamina +]
- Gems are equipped inside your gear's slots. Use them to your precious high leveled gears.
- Refer here for Tailed Beast Pet Skills: Tailed Beast Pet Skills List
Riceball (Healer Pet)
- Sacrifice is a sure heal when your HP is below 20% while Exorcism will decrease debuffs.
- Pet Support/Aid Skills: [HP Restore], [Absolute Loyalty], [Block], [Counterattack] and
- Discover HP Restore and Absolute Loyalty first to increase it's proc-rate!
- Passive Skills: [Aiming Device], [Outfit Copy] and [+Stats in your Build]
Non S-Rank Tailed Beast: Mujina (7 Tailed Healer Beast)
- Jinchuruki acts like Prayer Skill with +300 Defense!
- Pet Support/Aid Skills: [Reshape], [Absolute Loyalty], [Block], [Counterattack] and
- Discover Reshape(Healing Skill) and Absolute Loyalty first.
- Passive Skills: [Ancient Royal Armor], [Ancient Thick Skin], [Ancient Vision] and
[+Stats in your Build].
Death], [Perception] and [Any General Aura Skill].
- Perception is one good passive aura skill that enhances proc-rates of support skills!
- You might want to include Attack but it can disrupt your Crystal Blade skill. Your choice.
ability will proc when you get damaged!
Recommended Passive Releases:
- Healing Release: Must have to increase proc-rate of Healing Skills!
- Earth Release: Increases earth release skills like Mud Wall.
- Wind Release: If you want to use Wind skills like Quickstep and Windstorm Array.
- Water Release: For Crystal Blade or Prayer.
- Basically, get the Passive Release which can enhance your skill builds.
Note: You can actually build a lot of skill sets per situation and play style, so i'll just list some
common skills used by players. Mix, match and try them out to find what suits you!
- [Mystical Palm Technique] and/or [Pre-Healing Jutsu]
- Healing skills! Pre-Healing Jutsu can also remove negative status like poison.
- [Mist-Hide] and/or [The Eight Inner Gates Released]
- Best for tankers since they can prolong battles.
- Mist-Hide and Chakra eater skills also goes well together!
- [Crystal Blade] - Freeze effect and chance to deal 2x damage.
- Lowers enemy's damage and heal.
- Mud Wall can also help your Static Field prolong it's defensive effect!
- [Great Strength] and [Detonating Clay] - For stun and more damage output!
- [Tailed Beast Heart] - Chance to remove Detonating Clay Effect and other debuffs.
- [Balsam] and/or [Rasengan]
- Skills that can damage you might be helpful to increase your pet's chance to heal you more!
- [Creation Rebirth] - mainly for PVP, if you get KO'ed quickly!
- and more!
Learn Bloodlines and Bloodsouls
- Pockie Ninja: How to Learn Bloodline Limit
- Pockie Ninja: Enhance Bloodline Limits with Bloodsouls and Pray
- Pockie Ninja: Bloodline Limit Character Skill Effects
TIP: Choose Bloodlines and Soulbounds that will compliment your stats build.
Featured Bloodline NPC for all Builds!
- Mizukage: +54 to Strength, Agility and Stamina; and + 192 to Hit!
- Unlock at Lvl 58; Collection: Landscape Painting
- Use her as one of your permanents to adapt Hit while concentrating on your stats build.
- Use the Pray option to increase her default stats with your preferred stat!
- If you don't want her to become one of your permanents, you can still use her as a reserve.
- In case that you encounter a high dodger, switch Mizukage to your active Bloodlines!
Pockie Ninja: Character and Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja: Complete List of Character Outfits
Pockie Ninja: How to Synthesize Blue & Orange Outfits
Pockie Ninja Ultimate Skills List
Pockie Ninja: Pet and Equipment Synthesis
Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide
Pockie Ninja: How to Get or Obtain Epic, S-Rank and Shippuden Outfits
Pockie Ninja: What is a BMV? Basic Modifier Value
Pockie Ninja In-Depth Character Outfit Level Upgrading
Pockie Ninja: Recast Outfits to Get Pioneer or Sage Releases
Pockie Ninja: How to Get Tailed Beast Pets