◄Back to Wild Ones FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Almost all pets can be played without limitations, examples are pets that can be bought
by Coins. While some pets are limited mainly because they have an exceptional stats making the game imbalanced. Learn more below.
|PLAY WILD ONES ON FACEBOOK OR PLAY WILD ONES ON GOOGLE+|
- You need to feed your Pets to be able to use them multiple times.
Example Pet: Super Skunk
- Base Stats: 100% Health and Jump; 80% Speed and Power.
- 200 base damage plus 450 (45 base damage for every 2 seconds over time).
- The damage over time is highly dependent to the Pet's Power and Accessories.
- You can also get a stackable 100 Chow after every level.
- Chow Level will regenerate 1/100 Chow every 3 minutes.
- For cash users, you may refill your Chow Level with Treats.
Related Wild Ones Tips & Guides:
Wild Ones Beginner's Guide
Wild Ones Tips, Tricks and Info
Wild Ones: Winning All Battle Modes Guide
Wild Ones: Ultimate Medals Achievements Guide