◄Back to MapleStory Adventures FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
MapleStory Adventures has been updated to a new version! Players now have their own
Home space that can be visited by clicking the Home icon. Read more to learn what new features player's can enjoy!
|PLAY MAPLESTORY ADVENTURES ON FACEBOOK|
Reactors (objects that are clickable)
- Harvest reactors for EXP, Gold, and Collection items.
- New Collections have been added for the Home reactors.
- Clear flowers, beanstalks, grasses, leaves, peaches, trays, boxes and more.
- Trade in your collections for more Gold, Energy, EXP, and items!
Visit Your Friend’s Home
- When you are Home, the “Hire” button on the friend bar becomes the “Visit” button.
- Visit your friend’s Home and harvest their reactors for EXP, Gold, and Heart XP.
- You can also collect collection items by clearing your neighbor's reactors.
- Spend all your Help Points on your neighbor's home to claim more Coins and Energy!
Crafting and Enchanting
- Craft recipes with Yulete. Refer here: How to Craft Items and Complete Quests
now done in your Home.
- Dondlass is the man if you are looking for storage.
- Store items here and share them with your other characters!
Game Update: Home Decoration!
- Spruce up your Home with new decorative items.
- Click on the Build button (hammer like icon) to start decorating your HOME!
Related MapleStory Adventures Tips & Guides:
MapleStory Adventures Tips and Tricks
MapleStory Adventures Ultimate Leveling Guide