◄Back to Mafia Wars 2 FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Unlock the Crafting Workshop and Parts Factory by completing certain story line
missions. Crafting is a very powerful game feature in Mafia Wars 2 if you can manipulate it to
your own advantage. refer here to learn how to craft game items and even upgrade weapons and armors!
|PLAY MAFIA WARS 2 ON FACEBOOK OR PLAY MAFIA WARS 2 ON GOOGLE+|
- Some missions will require you to craft certain items. Upgrade your workshop to
complete these crafting related missions.
- Refer here: Mafia Wars 2: How to Upgrade Buildings
gain higher stats through crafting. Check the sample pic above and explanations below.
Example Item/Gear/ Power-ups Upgrades
The below examples are totally optional. They only serve to get the idea of crafting.
- Your Compact Revolver Weapon to Handgun B32 (Level 1 Workshop), then
upgrading it again to a Silenced B32 weapon (Level 1 Workshop). Notice that the
weapons are on the list along with the other requirements.
- +30 Energy Pack from Level 1 Workshop to +60 Energy Pack.
- Hardened Skin I from your inventory to Hardened Skin II (Level 2 Workshop).
- Now you will have a +12 Defense from Hardened Skin II!
Related Mafia Wars 2 Tips & Guides:
Mafia Wars 2: Beginner's How to Play Guide
Mafia Wars 2 Tips, Tricks and Info
Mafia Wars 2: How to Upgrade Buildings
Mafia Wars 2: 5 vs 5 Arena and Equipments Guide