◄Back to Empires & Allies FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here are some common defensive mechanisms that you can do other than the immunity or neutrality from the World Embassy. Learn how to place your military units properly to achieve maximum defense. Note that the tips below are not the only ways to defend your empire or buildings.
|PLAY EMPIRES & ALLIES ON FACEBOOK|
- Place a military unit/s beside buildings to defend.
- If multiple unit type is placed (ex: 1 land and 1 air), the higher tier unit will defend.
- If multiple military units is placed (ex: 1 land and 3 air), the unit type with the
highest number will defend.
- But if you placed 1 land and 2 air, the higher tier unit/s will defend.
- With this methods, it is better to avoid placing multiple military unit type in defending
a single building.
- If 1 military unit is placed to defend,
- Invaders will have to attack that military unit plus 2 random units of the same type.
- With this methods, it is recommended to place at least 2 military units to defend.
Since most of your buildings are placed in the field or land, use land and air military
units to defend. Place your naval units in your inventory or use them to defend undefended buildings near water areas.
- In a 3x3 square cell, place at least 2 units to defend.
- Place your best military units with different attributes but under the same type.
- ex: Land: 1 Soldier unit, 1 Artillery unit and 1 Tank unit.
- ex: Air: 1 Airship unit, 1 Bomber unit and 1 Fighter unit.
- This way, invaders will be forced to use multiple units to attack your empire. Making it
harder for them and a chance for you to lessen the invader's attacking units. Some Invaders might even lose interest invading your empire with these kind of sets.
TIP: High leveled players (about 20+ levels above you) can still invade your empire no
matter what military placing you will do. In this case, just hire your friends to Expel them.
TIP: Defending all buildings will consume lots of resources so just defend important buildings like your Industry buildings. Your choice.
TIP: Units disappearing! Make sure to replace units that have been restroyed in combat.
- Note that defending units will not disappear even after invaders destroyed them.
- The new Defense Tower can also help you defend your empire. NEW!
Now that you know some of the common ways to defend your empire, you can also experiment to find what suits your gameplay. Good luck playing your favorite browser online game on Facebook.
Related Empires & Allies Tips & Guides:
Empires & Allies Tips and Tricks
Empires & Allies Ultimate Leveling Guide