◄Back to Ninja Saga FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Secret Talents can be learned at the Talent Building right after you hit Lvl 50 and Lvl 60. Choose wisely because once you have learned a Secret Talent, you can never unlearn it.
|PLAY NINJA SAGA ON FACEBOOK|
- 60% chance to reduce target's damage by 10% (3 turns) upon using Thunder or Wind Ninjutsus.
Demon Song: Phantom Wave - Active Skill
- Reduce target's accuracy by 20% (3 turns).
- Reduce target's critical rate by 20% (3 turns).
Demon Song: Song of Fantasia - Active Skill
- Put target's 1 random skill into 8 turns cooldown (can be extended).
- Increase attack damage by 5% (1 turn).
Lava Shield - Active Skill
- Inflict Lava on target (target receives extra 20% damage from fire/earth ninjutsus and C4 Exploding Clay) (2 turns).
- Reduce target's dodge rate by 10% (2 turns).
Lava Spirits - Active Skill
- 30% Chance to inflict Burn (2% HP reduced) (2 turns).
Silhouette Capture - Passive Skill
- Any attack gives 15% chance to inflict Capture (Reduce target's dodge rate by 10%) (3 turns).
Secret Silhouette: Strangle - Active Skill
- User and Target get Stunned (3 Turns).
- Increase Silhouette Capture chance by 15%.
Secret Silhouette: Extinguish - Active Skill
- Restrict target (2 turns).
Nature Power - Passive Skill
- 30% chance to recover 5% HP & 5% CP upon using Earth or Water Ninjutsus.
Secret Enraged Forest: Smothering Bind - Active Skill
- Stun target (2 turns).
Secret Enraged Forest: Matsuri - Active Skill
- Entwine target with explosion of giant branches of a tree.